Just How Progressive Are You? Take the 5 Pic Test to see....

Conservatives shouldn't try humor, given how bad they are at it.

The normal people understand conservative humor, in the same way we understand a 4-year-old boy telling toilet jokes. And like with that 4-year-old boy, conservative humor can be considered to be cute, but not actually funny.

You mean you FAILED the test?

Oh my, does your Priest and God Father know about this?

As far as I'm concerned I passed it with flying colors.

usa-american-flag-waving-in-wind-real-close-up-animated-gif.gif

The normal people understand conservative humor, in the same way we understand a 4-year-old boy telling toilet jokes. And like with that 4-year-old boy, conservative humor can be considered to be cute, but not actually funny.
Let me guess, you answered yes to all the questions........ :eusa_whistle:

I am offended that you would even think to create this paternalistic, homophobic, misogynist, pro-Trump, pro-Tea Party, pro-life, anti vagina hat, thread...

So there.....:bow2:
The perfect response!

:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

Let me guess, you answered yes to all the questions........ :eusa_whistle:
Yeah, but that wasnt fair....she was serious!

It's actually a pretty funny satire site.

Hillary Pushes 'Free Kermit Gosnell' Shirt For Planned Parenthood Fundraiser

Southern Baptists Announce Plan To Silently Judge Donald Trump

:lol:

Those sunglasses were offensive I could see rainbow colors on the lens. I'm truly butt hurt on seeing those sun glasses on top of the fact they are laying on brown sand. The sand could hurt the feelings of brown skinned people.

Forum List

Back