Just How Much Like Jesus Are Preachers

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
Category:Members of the clergy with criminal convictions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).

List of religious leaders convicted of crimes
ATony Alamo
BJim Bakker
Donald Lee Barnett
CDonal Collins
DLarry Davis (minister)
EDavid Eller
FJuan María Fernández y Krohn
Helge Fossmo
Hogen Fukunaga
GJohn Geoghan
Germogen (Maximov)
Grigory Grabovoy
HMatthew F. Hale
H cont.Andreas Hanssen
Kent Hovind
Mary Sue Hubbard
JLuc Jouret
Jung Myung Seok
KWilliam Kamm
Donald Kimball
Maria Kisito
Peter Kramer (priest)
LBaruch Lanner
George P. Lee
Alice Lenshina
Henry Lyons
MSun Myung Moon
M cont.Edward Morrissey
OOliver O'Grady
PEdward Paquette
Fred Phelps
Premananda
RGerald Ridsdale
Emmanuel Rukundo
SPaul Schäfer
Athanase Seromba
Shi Ming Yi
Brendan Smyth (priest)
TKevin Thompson (pastor)
Jozef Tiso
VCyriel Verschaeve

Media in category "Members of the clergy with criminal convictions"

Considering Jesus was the Son of God and one in Being with the Father, no human preacher can be like Jesus nor would any preacher claim to be.

Fred Phelps is probably an Atheist intending to embarrass Christianity. A couple of those people who have been convicted of crimes, it's because the government was in the wrong. Some of them are cult leaders, which were not considered legitimate by the Christian community, in the first place. A number of them are probably atheists preying on the weak-minded. Jim Baker is a fag.

But, point made. Christians should demand more of their leaders, because God hates the sinner.

Is there a toll free number for Doctor Assisted Suicide that Campbelllll can call today?

Those were not true religious leaders, Cammmpbell

They were charlans that exploited the weak minded. A true religious leader would never do such a thing!

How do you find a true religious leader? Faith will lead you to them!

Considering Jesus was the Son of God and one in Being with the Father, no human preacher can be like Jesus nor would any preacher claim to be.

I read the instructions many times:

Walk the extra mile

Turn the other cheek

Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you

Love thy neighbor

If sued in court for your coat, voluntarily give cloak

Love thine enemies

Pray for those who curse and despise you

Sell what you have and give it to the poor

Be ye therefore perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect

Christians look at church as a social event. They show up on Sundays to drop off their tithes and show off their clothes and car and leave there feeling good enough to last them for a week.

I know about Christians. I lived in the church until I was over 60 years old and was in the church for some reason an average of three times a week. The church is for brainwashed people who have taken ignorant primitive's word for a promise of something which is supposed to happen after they die. In other words they are major league messed up.

Last edited:

Walk the extra mile

Turn the other cheek

Love thy neighbor

Love thine enemies

Christians look at church as a social event. They show up on Sundays to drop off their tithes and show off their clothes and car and leave there feeling good enough to last them for a week.

I know about Christians. I lived in the church until I was over 60 years old and was in the church for some reason an average of three times a week. The church is for brainwashed people who have taken ignorant primitive's word for a promise of something which is supposed to happen after they die. In other words they are major league messed up.

The average religious person is not "major league messed up"

They are bit players in minor league screwiness that have yet to graduate to the major leagues messed up teams.

Walk the extra mile

Turn the other cheek

Love thy neighbor

Love thine enemies

The average religious person is not "major league messed up"

They are bit players in minor league screwiness that have yet to graduate to the major leagues messed up teams.

OK....depends upon one's perspective I suppose.

Forum List

Back