Just how long does it take to live down your past?

Where she would really SHINE would be corrections. Those guys don't give a crap about your past so long as it's not a criminal past.

I actually worked with an ex-hooker jail cop; she was a flipping crazy bitch and always had the guys freaking out. She tried to freak me out once and I stepped up to her and we had serious words which resulted in her taking a step back and sulking. Anyway, she lost that job because she started a RELATIONSHIP with an INMATE (oh and these guys are winners). Some time later she came to apply at the place where I was doing the hiring. You can imagine how funny that was. She knew it, I knew it...there was no way in HELL I would bring that woman into a place that I was running.

voila, I have terrier goodness to intimidate cowardly cat and rodent lovers!

Why not? What exactly would you be apprehensive or resentful about? What affect do you believe having her as a science teacher would have on your sons?

(I am academically curious and would appreciate knowing your thoughts about this.)

It's a moral and character issue for me since this lady is teaching impressionable kids. What affect would she have on kids? Probably nothing. I guess I think of her the same way I would a registered sex offender.

How about an example of no matter how low you get, you can always clean up and reach great heights?

Yep. Just don't teach children.

Take no chances when it comes to people who oversee children, even (or perhaps especially) teens.

Forum List

Back