Just how Dumb is trump!

Can his stupidity even be measured?

Liberalism is the benchmark by which all other stupidity is measured. Compared to that standard, President Trump makes Einstein look like a retard with a toy drum.

Does the President think his polemics are going to sway the Jewish vote toward the GOP...

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.

He's dumb enough he seriously thought he could buy Greenland. WTF?

Being from the South and not having much exposure, Jewish people voting heavily Democratic is a dynamic I have never fully understood. My only guess is that many Jews tend to be secular and Jewish by race, not faith. They also tend to live in large urban areas which are heavily Democratic anyway. I can't imagine why a religious Jew would think voting for Democrats is in their best interest as a Jew.
Jews vote liberal because conservatives have a long history of killing them,

Jews vote democratic because they are Europhobes for the most part. In other words, they generally hate Whites,

51PIlBV9WZL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Jews vote liberal because conservatives have a long history of killing them,

It is liberals in this country that are not tolerant of Israel or religion. That is rather obvious. Why do you think Talib and Omar ran on the Democratic ticket? There is a growing anti-Israel movement on the left, that is also rather obvious.

As far as dumbfucks go, you lower the bar with every post Pinheadlope.

Then there's AOC who does it professionally.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Jeffress, a Southern Baptist preacher, delivered the opening prayer during a ceremony celebrating the U.S. embassy opening in Jerusalem on Monday. Despite his prominent slot at the event, Jeffress had previously expressed that Jews can’t be saved and called Islam a “false religion.”

But Jeffress wasn’t the only controversial religious leader to speak at the event. Pastor John Hagee, the founder of Christians United for Israel, delivered the benediction. He once called Hitler “a hunter” sent by God.
(snip)

Jeffress’ and Hagee’s history of anti-Semitic comments only added to the escalating tensions. In a 2010 lecture, Jeffress said that “God sends good people to Hell,” including Jews and Muslims.

“God sends good people to Hell. Not only do religions like Mormonism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism — not only do they lead people away from God, they lead people to an eternity of separation from God in Hell,” Jeffress said.

Pastor who thinks Jews can’t be saved led opening prayer at U.S. embassy in Jerusalem

Jeffress, a Southern Baptist preacher, delivered the opening prayer during a ceremony celebrating the U.S. embassy opening in Jerusalem on Monday. Despite his prominent slot at the event, Jeffress had previously expressed that Jews can’t be saved and called Islam a “false religion.”

But Jeffress wasn’t the only controversial religious leader to speak at the event. Pastor John Hagee, the founder of Christians United for Israel, delivered the benediction. He once called Hitler “a hunter” sent by God.
(snip)

Jeffress’ and Hagee’s history of anti-Semitic comments only added to the escalating tensions. In a 2010 lecture, Jeffress said that “God sends good people to Hell,” including Jews and Muslims.

“God sends good people to Hell. Not only do religions like Mormonism, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism — not only do they lead people away from God, they lead people to an eternity of separation from God in Hell,” Jeffress said.

Pastor who thinks Jews can’t be saved led opening prayer at U.S. embassy in Jerusalem
Thanks for explaining that it's all the Jews fault, Adolph salutes you

Forum List

Back