Just how dangerous is Ted Cruz?

I can just picture Salon shitting themselves because we can't have a destabilized government...HOW Would we SURVIVE.....that is until there is a Republican president...then they don't give a crap how nutty or hostile their Congresscritters behave....

salon is a joke and just needed a hit piece on Cruz and boy was it STUPID, ONE MAN is going to destabilize our daddy guberment and look who falls for it, the op...damn

Last edited:

If he gets elected he will have everyone sing the Star Spangled Banner in the key of 'eh'.

Cruz has got the rhetoric right but look into his history. He has been an establishment Republican hack for a long time.

Here is a synopsis of the article.

Ted Cruz is a conservative. He is also a Republican Senator. There are a lot of conservative Republicans in Congress. He made a speech praising another Republican Senator who is not as conservative as he is. This makes him a lying sleezebag who is trying to destroy America.

The End.

LOL, there won't be any Amerika left in 2016 so don't worry about it.

This dangerous

da359d2118cdeff119236990e941975d.image.276x300.jpg

^^

It would be fun if he ran with west as his running mate.

(Notice that not one of the cowardly rw nutters could actually address the issue but instead chose to attack the source. LOL)

Well bright spark the issue is your idiotic posts,One could suppose a Republican from another state could be viewed as dangerous by a politically driven ideologue like yourself,but in the real world,not so much.

Piddly Nedd: OH MY... Ted Cruz... he's not BLACK, or a MUSLIM, or a leftist, doesn't believe in big government and hand outs... WHAT EVER WILL WE DO... I'M SCARED...

Scared-Face_zps25883152.jpg

Last edited:
pole rider didn't take long to get his ginormous siggie in place :rolleyes: Remember what happened when two of your rw brethren sported "Perry for Prez" siggies IMMEDIATELY after he announced his candidacy PRIOR TO participating in a single debate? :eusa_whistle:

Besides, :up: he was born in Canada.

Last edited:
pole rider didn't take long to get his ginormous siggie in place Remember what happened when two of your rw brethren sported "Perry for Prez" siggies IMMEDIATELY after he announced his candidacy PRIOR TO participating in a single debate

Besides, he was born in Canada.

Makes no difference now, Slop Cum, your blackie in the white house was born in kenya. He set precedent, raisin dick.

If he's got libtards this fucking scared, this fucking early, then he's the man we want.

oh yeah....go Cruz...it's fun to watch the left's heads spinning and spew green slime over a newly elected Republican to Congress

Cruz has got the rhetoric right but look into his history. He has been an establishment Republican hack for a long time.
He seems like a nice person, but he is not as fiscally conservative as we need to do something about the $17 trillion dollar national debt.

Our out-of-control debt is the elephant sitting in the room.

Obama said he would cut the debt in half by the end of his first term, but instead, he quadrupled it and at present it's exponentially higher.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

US Debt to the Penny

He seems like a nice person, but he is not as fiscally conservative as we need to do something about the $17 trillion dollar national debt.

Our out-of-control debt is the elephant sitting in the room.

Obama said he would cut the debt in half by the end of his first term, but instead, he quadrupled it and at present it's exponentially higher.

[ame=http://youtu.be/6jJvkkNmR_8]Obama Declares Plan to Cut Deficit in Half - YouTube[/ame]

US Debt to the Penny

well I do think you can try and cut the debt too quickly. I think the elephant in the room is special interest control of Washington,thats why I dont trust Cruz.

well I do think you can try and cut the debt too quickly.

You let us know when the debt has been cut in even the slightest amount. :eusa_whistle:

I think the elephant in the room is special interest control of Washington,thats why I dont trust Cruz.

Exactly which 'special interests' control Cruz and why are they problematic?

well I do think you can try and cut the debt too quickly.

You let us know when the debt has been cut in even the slightest amount. :eusa_whistle:

I think the elephant in the room is special interest control of Washington,thats why I dont trust Cruz.

Exactly which 'special interests' control Cruz and why are they problematic?

Didnt say it has been, just that it could be done too quickly.

Cruz spent some time as a trade commissioner or something similar, I disagree with all these idiotic trade agreements weve made where America has been hurt (but WallStreet loves them) ...but I was also speaking generally that if he is tied to Republican establishment...and he is.....then he is suspect

RandPaul is the true outsider

Forum List

Back