Just How Bad Was It?

The right wing trolls are eating some massive shit after last night :up:

And the Dems took their turn two years later in the midterm elections
And those republicans have graciously laid down for Obama to walk all over them for his last 2 years, scoring victory after victory against the toothless republican losers that you loons keep bragging about! :rofl:

:lmao:

Where did I brag about Republicans? My God liberals are stupid. I hate to keep saying that, but wow. You are so stupid. The next post will not be you backing up the shit you make up...
Well good then! Because republicans have absolutely nothing to brag about! :laugh:

Seriously? You aren't old enough to remember 2014? That was last freaking year. How old are you? Wow, another liberal with no self actualization, who saw that coming?
I remember 2014 well. Please find all the threads stating that the Dems were going to win and that the polls were wrong. That's what we're talking about here, dummy.

But you don't remember Democrats saying the Republican dreams of taking seats were delusional? You don't remember that? Seriously?

Suppose I did show you that, what difference would it make to you? Would you call them "left wings trolls ... eating shit?"
Here? No, I don't recall that outside of maybe one or two posters. If they were saying that then they were truly delusional.

Nearly every right winger back in 2012 was off their fucking rocker over that election. The situations aren't even comparable.

That wasn't the question: "Suppose I did show you that, what difference would it make to you? Would you call them 'left wings trolls ... eating shit?'"
It depends on the level of delusion. I'm still waiting for you to share all of these posts about left wing trolls who thought the Dems were going to win in 2014.

You just admitted you don't give a shit, you only want to criticize Republicans. So why would I waste my time doing that? Your intellectual integrity is not in play, you have an agenda

And those republicans have graciously laid down for Obama to walk all over them for his last 2 years, scoring victory after victory against the toothless republican losers that you loons keep bragging about! :rofl:

:lmao:

Where did I brag about Republicans? My God liberals are stupid. I hate to keep saying that, but wow. You are so stupid. The next post will not be you backing up the shit you make up...
Well good then! Because republicans have absolutely nothing to brag about! :laugh:

No, they don't. Neither do Democrats. And we learned you did in fact make up your crap

Hey OP, I thanked your post but I laughed waaaaaaaay more. Nice work.

My favorite was asking how the Famous Daves was after the Obama loss. Subtle touches like that is what made this

I remember 2014 well. Please find all the threads stating that the Dems were going to win and that the polls were wrong. That's what we're talking about here, dummy.

But you don't remember Democrats saying the Republican dreams of taking seats were delusional? You don't remember that? Seriously?

Suppose I did show you that, what difference would it make to you? Would you call them "left wings trolls ... eating shit?"
Here? No, I don't recall that outside of maybe one or two posters. If they were saying that then they were truly delusional.

Nearly every right winger back in 2012 was off their fucking rocker over that election. The situations aren't even comparable.

That wasn't the question: "Suppose I did show you that, what difference would it make to you? Would you call them 'left wings trolls ... eating shit?'"
It depends on the level of delusion. I'm still waiting for you to share all of these posts about left wing trolls who thought the Dems were going to win in 2014.

You just admitted you don't give a shit, you only want to criticize Republicans. So why would I waste my time doing that? Your intellectual integrity is not in play, you have an agenda
LOL, I'm open to criticizing anyone.

I never liked the post saying anyone should each shit. I was just correcting you as you seemed to think this thread was about the election itself when it was about the clowns making batshit crazy predictions about the election.

Why don't you start that thread? From what I recall there were no delusional Dems on here in 2014 like they delusional GOPers who stunk up the joint in 2012. Every GOPer was drinking the koolaid in 2012.

Seriously? You aren't old enough to remember 2014? That was last freaking year. How old are you? Wow, another liberal with no self actualization, who saw that coming?

You're a complete hypocrite with an admitted double standard. I wouldn't belch for you

I never liked the post saying anyone should each shit. I was just correcting you as you seemed to think this thread was about the election itself when it was about the clowns making batshit crazy predictions about the election.

Hey ace, since you suck at getting people to do your research for you, even to prove you wrong, I thought maybe Seawytch could help you out with some tips. She actually went so far as to make a bet with me that if I proved her wrong she would ban herself for two weeks from the site. When I did, she just said whatever, she's not doing it and reneged. Hey Seawytch, Ace actually admitted that if I showed him the Democrats were like the Republicans he was criticizing he wouldn't care. How sad is that? He needs your help.

Seawytch

Hey ace, since you suck at getting people to do your research for you, even to prove you wrong, I thought maybe Seawytch could help you out with some tips. She actually went so far as to make a bet with me that if I proved her wrong she would ban herself for two weeks from the site. When I did, she just said whatever, she's not doing it and reneged. Hey Seawytch, Ace actually admitted that if I showed him the Democrats were like the Republicans he was criticizing he wouldn't care. How sad is that? He needs your help.

Seawytch
I knew I shouldn't have bothered reading this when I received the alert but I finally dragged myself over to look at it. I should have went with my initial thoughts on the matter and ignored it.

Why don't you start that thread? From what I recall there were no delusional Dems on here in 2014 like they delusional GOPers who stunk up the joint in 2012. Every GOPer was drinking the koolaid in 2012.

You're a complete hypocrite with an admitted double standard. I wouldn't belch for you
Just admit you didn't understand what the thread was about when you wandered on in here and made a foolish comment. This thread had NOTHING to do with the election and everything to do with how posters were behaving BEFORE the election.

Just admit you didn't understand what the thread was about when you wandered on in here and made a foolish comment. This thread had NOTHING to do with the election and everything to do with how posters were behaving BEFORE the election.

Right, before the 2014 election Democrats were like Republicans before the 2012 election. You and the Republicans are two peas in a pod. You admitted you only recognize or criticize Republicans for doing that, Ace. Obviously I'm not going to research questions for you when you tell me before I do it that I'm wasting my time

Right, before the 2014 election Democrats were like Republicans before the 2012 election. You and the Republicans are two peas in a pod. You admitted you only recognize or criticize Republicans for doing that, Ace. Obviously I'm not going to research questions for you when you tell me before I do it that I'm wasting my time
Except they weren't.

You've had the opportunity to provide evidence of this since yesterday and have yet to do so. I'm not talking a thread or two. We had an entire forum of Republicans talking about how bad Obama was going to lose in 2012. The situations aren't even remotely comparable so stop wasting my fucking time with this.

Except they weren't.

You've had the opportunity to provide evidence of this since yesterday and have yet to do so. I'm not talking a thread or two. We had an entire forum of Republicans talking about how bad Obama was going to lose in 2012. The situations aren't even remotely comparable so stop wasting my fucking time with this.

Um...yes...I had the opportunity to do the research you demanded I do. I asked you if it mattered to you, you said no, not at all, so I didn't. How are you not following our conversation, Ace?

Forum List

Back