just how BAD is Obama anyway?

i mean i think Romney sucks. but, if Dirty Harry thinks Obama sucks.. just how bad is he? bad enough that i should bother to vote for Romney???

"Dirty Harry" is a fictional character that Eastwood was fortunate to be given the part in.

Clints first part was in a comedy where he played a young navy kid with Donald something-or-other.

With the Spagetti Westerns Clint's carear as a bad ass was further promoted ..still fictional characterizations.

Seriously you goofs... I kick more bad guy ass than Clint does. He lives a posh lifestyle and still goes to the bank on FICTIONAL charcters he has portrayed. Some of you seem to be having a hard time making THAT distinction.

The coming election is far too serious to weigh it's merits on a improvised performance by an aged actor.

Don't get me wrong...I love Clints movies... Josie Wales..The Pale Rider.. Epic films..

But they are just entertaining STORIES. They are not the HISTORY of Clint Eastwood.

no shit? WOW! thanks so much for enlightening us... :eusa_shifty:

just how BAD is Obama anyway?

hillary5.jpg

she's Hot! (for a BullDyke) :D

i mean i think Romney sucks. but, if Dirty Harry thinks Obama sucks.. just how bad is he? bad enough that i should bother to vote for Romney???

"Dirty Harry" is a fictional character that Eastwood was fortunate to be given the part in.

Clints first part was in a comedy where he played a young navy kid with Donald something-or-other.

With the Spagetti Westerns Clint's carear as a bad ass was further promoted ..still fictional characterizations.

Seriously you goofs... I kick more bad guy ass than Clint does. He lives a posh lifestyle and still goes to the bank on FICTIONAL charcters he has portrayed. Some of you seem to be having a hard time making THAT distinction.

The coming election is far too serious to weigh it's merits on a improvised performance by an aged actor.

Don't get me wrong...I love Clints movies... Josie Wales..The Pale Rider.. Epic films..

But they are just entertaining STORIES. They are not the HISTORY of Clint Eastwood.

no shit? WOW! thanks so much for enlightening us... :eusa_shifty:

Got a point Insect?

Celebrities with their fictional characters is the reason why Obama will be re-elected. Celebrities have no place in politics and shouldn't be allowed to endorse anyone. You get stupid fans of Oprah Winfrey voting for Obama just because she does. Celebrities could sabatoge and mess with naive, gulible people who know nothing about what's going and listening to heresy...

I think Obama is a bad president but is a great celebrity...

Celebrities with their fictional characters is the reason why Obama will be re-elected. Celebrities have no place in politics and shouldn't be allowed to endorse anyone. You get stupid fans of Oprah Winfrey voting for Obama just because she does. Celebrities could sabatoge and mess with naive, gulible people who know nothing about what's going and listening to heresy...

i wonder who that Fucking Dr. Phil is going to endorse? :eusa_eh:

"Dr." Phil thank you.

"Dr." Phil thank you.

i know you like that fat Fuck too right? :tongue:

I think Obama's strategy is working for the Democrat party...
A good number of people have thrown in the towel as far as trying to get a job
and are now moving over to disability insurance to get assistance from the government.
It won't take long for them to get addicted to that government check and the next step
is to vote Democrat to keep those checks a coming.

I'm sure this makes lots of folks happy here.

The worst economy since carter, more unemployed since he took office, and failed stimulus, I would say he is the worst ever.

Forum List

Back