just how BAD is Obama anyway?

bugs

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2009
Classified
i mean i think Romney sucks. but, if Dirty Harry thinks Obama sucks.. just how bad is he? bad enough that i should bother to vote for Romney???

I think a lot of Obama's / liberal tenets feel good and right.

Life doesn't work on how things feel.

ok. on a scale from 1-10 ten being the WORST how bad is he???

I cant quantify your 10 levels.

He has shown me enough that 4 more years isn't a good idea.

I wouldn't vote for Romney otherwise.

for the record i give him a 10 and i am STILL not sure a vote for Romney would make us a better country in ANY WAY AT ALL. :cool:

Over 90% of those wanting to work have a job. Now that is not to say everyone has the job they want or are making as much as they want, but none the less, over 90% are employed. Those who are not are receiving assistance in most cases, something Republicans would like to see shortened up because we all know that if you take people's unemployment away is the key to getting people back to work.

Over 90% of those wanting to work have a job. Now that is not to say everyone has the job they want or are making as much as they want, but none the less, over 90% are employed. Those who are not are receiving assistance in most cases, something Republicans would like to see shortened up because we all know that if you take people's unemployment away is the key to getting people back to work.

the economy is in TERRIBLE shape. Bush got it going downhill and then Obumba has made it even WORSE! :mad:

just how BAD is Obama anyway?

hillary5.jpg

i mean i think Romney sucks. but, if Dirty Harry thinks Obama sucks.. just how bad is he? bad enough that i should bother to vote for Romney???

"Dirty Harry" is a fictional character that Eastwood was fortunate to be given the part in.

Clints first part was in a comedy where he played a young navy kid with Donald something-or-other.

With the Spagetti Westerns Clint's carear as a bad ass was further promoted ..still fictional characterizations.

Seriously you goofs... I kick more bad guy ass than Clint does. He lives a posh lifestyle and still goes to the bank on FICTIONAL charcters he has portrayed. Some of you seem to be having a hard time making THAT distinction.

The coming election is far too serious to weigh it's merits on a improvised performance by an aged actor.

Don't get me wrong...I love Clints movies... Josie Wales..The Pale Rider.. Epic films..

But they are just entertaining STORIES. They are not the HISTORY of Clint Eastwood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back