Just heard that San Fransico give out 400k of syringes Monthly?

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
Just heard this one TV and does anyone know
upload_2018-5-11_16-15-44.jpeg
about this?

Lord the tangled webs that the state and federal government's weave. California sounds like a total crap hole state in the making. When will this country ever learn ??

Tough love needs to come back into fashion, and this coddling needs to be on the way out.

Was watching a show with the wife on one of them channels that has those documentaries. The one watched was about some guy who beat this poor woman senseless, and then he tried to burn the house down on her in order to hide the evidence. Then he later abducted a child in which ended up dead I think.

Anyway he got 40 to life for it all.

I was shocked, and told the wife he should have got the death penalty, and it should have been excersized within a year if proof beyond the shadow of a doubt was shown.

I told the wife, why is there this strange sympathy for the devil going on in this country now ? I said can you imagine the horror and terror these people must have experienced just before their deaths at the hand of a monster ? Especially a little child.

Then we have this worrying about these bastards by the liberal left for whom don't want these monsters to be a little bit uncomfortable as they are being put to death for their crimes by lethal injection. Kidding me right ?

This country has some real soul searching to be made again, because as for now it has lost its way.

The druggies need to go to rehab, and if continue to violate their treatments, then NO MORE. If become criminals then lock their aces up.

After that, we need to revisit where it all went wrong in this nation, and we need to start fixing it all again, and I mean fast.

Just heard this one TV and does anyone know View attachment 193101about this?

It’s another scam by amoral liberals. They suck money from the federal government for this nonsense (no wonder they hate taxe cuts). Then after wasting money handing out 400000 needles to junkies per month they funnel 700,000 dollars per year to homosexual groups to clean up the needles. Both the health department and public works have hired extra crews to pick up needles from the street as well. This is worse than their teachers union scams.
Rob the taxpayer to cause a problem then rob us again to clean up the problem.
And scream about tax cuts.
Those needles littering the streets? The city gave them out

Lord the tangled webs that the state and federal government's weave. California sounds like a total crap hole state in the making. When will this country ever learn ??

Tough love needs to come back into fashion, and this coddling needs to be on the way out.

Was watching a show with the wife on one of them channels that has those documentaries. The one watched was about some guy who beat this poor woman senseless, and then he tried to burn the house down on her in order to hide the evidence. Then he later abducted a child in which ended up dead I think.

Anyway he got 40 to life for it all.

I was shocked, and told the wife he should have got the death penalty, and it should have been excersized within a year if proof beyond the shadow of a doubt was shown.

I told the wife, why is there this strange sympathy for the devil going on in this country now ? I said can you imagine the horror and terror these people must have experienced just before their deaths at the hand of a monster ? Especially a little child.

Then we have this worrying about these bastards by the liberal left for whom don't want these monsters to be a little bit uncomfortable as they are being put to death for their crimes by lethal injection. Kidding me right ?

This country has some real soul searching to be made again, because as for now it has lost its way.

The druggies need to go to rehab, and if continue to violate their treatments, then NO MORE. If become criminals then lock their aces up.

After that, we need to revisit where it all went wrong in this nation, and we need to start fixing it all again, and I mean fast.
None of you need to live in California.

I counted 400K in just two city blocks....lol

Im headed back to San Francisco next month. I will remember to bring thick soled boots.

I didnt think it could get any worse than the nauseating, stomach churning, feed-lot/stockyard smells and litter from the homeless encampment under I-80 around Webster in Oakland. You can smell the Democrat votes from a mile off. Truly third world.

I thought that state was seceding anyway? Whats the holdup?

Forum List

Back