Just heard back from some folks in the military overseas....not good.

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
No,theres.no links.
but,i just got some SCATHING emails from guys and gals we keep up with serving and defending our nation. hopefully not piggybacking any other thread,but...

Our armed forces feel fully,and totally betrayed,by someone representing our commander in chief.

In general,they are dutifully serving our nation,not him,now the lightest opinion i received is betrayal. Some of the strongest are things you cant post unless you want cars with people in sunglasses coming to whisk you away.

Scum-bama is a bonafide traitor.
impeach the bastard.

Write back and ask them if they would have rather he said "bring it on" like a dumbass.

• Banned
Hes a traitor.they are serving,like i did 21 years ago,and apparently,he doesnt value our armed forces. Fuck him. Ship his ass to either china or russia. Helk,theyre even turning on the islamics now too. Hes an ass class of his own. Hell GHWB was a lib repub,but at least he valued and respected the armed forces.

No,theres.no links.
but,i just got some SCATHING emails from guys and gals we keep up with serving and defending our nation. hopefully not piggybacking any other thread,but...

Our armed forces feel fully,and totally betrayed,by someone representing our commander in chief.

In general,they are dutifully serving our nation,not him,now the lightest opinion i received is betrayal. Some of the strongest are things you cant post unless you want cars with people in sunglasses coming to whisk you away.

impeach the bastard.

I think you're full of shit. Post a link or prove me correct.

BTW, I served and I'd bet you didn't. In 1990 one needed to be literate to enlist - and you're not. I have a hunch you're not even an American.

Last edited:
We had NATO bombing the snot out of the Libyan army to help the muslem brotherhood rebels take over the whole damn country but our own Military can't even get permission for an artillery strike without going to the Pentagon for permission. No wonder the American Troops are disgruntled, all they see is Barry Hussein apologizing and kissing the enemy's ass.

Hes a traitor.they are serving,like i did 21 years ago,and apparently,he doesnt value our armed forces. Fuck him. Ship his ass to either china or russia. Helk,theyre even turning on the islamics now too. Hes an ass class of his own. Hell GHWB was a lib repub,but at least he valued and respected the armed forces.
He sent troops to die for no good reason in Iraq! He let AMERICANS DIE FOR HIS EGO. How can you write such things? My two friends serving write of the confusion in the war in Iraq, nothing bad OR good, about Obama, but Bush still takes hits.

He values them enough to shelve his pride for long enough to avoid further provoking the enemy to kill more of them. What would have happened if he made light of their outrage and told them go get bent? That's right, more dead soldiers and Afghans. I think you are lying, no soldier wants the enemy to get more encouragement to shoot at them.

No,theres.no links.

impeach the bastard.

Hey Vamp Ick, got news for ya sportcheck..........I served a full career and am currently receiving a pension earned on that service and I think Obama is doing a pretty decent job.

MUCH better than the idiot fucker we had before him, because at least Obama goes to the right country (unlike Jr.).

And............you stating that you can't post links to it, and that you're doing nothing that spouting hearsay...........well.............got news for you........

REAL military people understand how rumors can run through a unit, and they can usually tell bullshit from real.

Your post is total bullshit.

No,theres.no links.

impeach the bastard.

Hey Vamp Ick, got news for ya sportcheck..........I served a full career and am currently receiving a pension earned on that service and I think Obama is doing a pretty decent job.

MUCH better than the idiot fucker we had before him, because at least Obama goes to the right country (unlike Jr.).

And............you stating that you can't post links to it, and that you're doing nothing that spouting hearsay...........well.............got news for you........

REAL military people understand how rumors can run through a unit, and they can usually tell bullshit from real.

Your post is total bullshit.
Syria may defeat Obama. there is no "good" choice now. Hamas backed opposition, Assad the monster, or watch hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Hey..........my personal opinion on Syria is that we should get a NATO coalition together and take the fucker out like they did with Ghaddafy.

But........like I said, a NATO coalition, not us going out on our own, and just like we did in Libya, we should provide minimal support.

Hey..........my personal opinion on Syria is that we should get a NATO coalition together and take the fucker out like they did with Ghaddafy.

But........like I said, a NATO coalition, not us going out on our own, and just like we did in Libya, we should provide minimal support.

Maybe, but this isn't some loony toon with an entourage. He's already massacring his own people. He can bring serious heat to the whole fucking region. I don't know man.

Post some of the emails or admit you sit around in your underwear all day thinking up this crap.

What was your MOS and who did you serve with and when?

Me:
11A, 2-27 IN, 3rd BCT, 25th ID, USA. 2001-2005

The United States Military have as diverse opinions as every day society. No difference. I'm a conservative in many ways and I have friends that are 10 and 15 year veterans that are totally supportive of Obama, I'm working on them...lol however I feel that President Obama should have made some kind of statement about the wanted killing or two soldiers, and he should have said it as loud as his apology. The fact that he didn't and never does seem to really speak the truth about Islamic fundamentalism makes folks wonder about him. Totally understandable.

Last edited:
No,theres.no links.

In general,they are dutifully serving our nation,not him,now the lightest opinion i received is betrayal. [...]
Specifically who are the troops you are representing here "serving and defending our Nation" against? Disorganized hordes of illiterate goat-herders dressed in pajamas and turbans who can barely afford a second pair of sneakers and whose weaponry is limited to AK-47s and a few RPG launchers? How are they going to get here -- on a Cunard cruise ship?

I respectfully suggest you've been conditioned by cliche to believe that any American engaged in armed combat overseas is defending America. The fact is the last time our military did in fact defend this Nation and its people against a capable and aggressive enemy was during World War Two. Every military engagement we've committed our troops to since then has been a wrongfully aggressive, wholly unnecessary and ruinously costly fiasco -- with particular emphasis on the Vietnam debacle which cost the lives of 58,000 Americans for absolutely no supportable reason.

There was no good reason to invade and occupy Iraq and there is no good reason for our presence in Afghanistan. The only real beneficiaries of these pointless military adventures are the Military Industrial Complex, the oil industry, and the corrupt millionaire politicians who facilitate them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back