Just Got "Sworn-In"

uptownlivin90

Rebelious Youngin
Oct 16, 2009
Maryland
Well... I went to MEPS this week. Everything went pretty well. I'm currently apart of the Air Force Reserves, reserves that is until basic training which for me will be in June, after that I'll end up becoming an enlisted member of the USAF. Just thought USMB should know. I'm excited as Hell. Can't wait for basic, Texas in the Summer should be fun.:lol:

Basic? You might make officer. Are you just getting out of high school? USAF should be very glad to get you. Very glad indeed.

I have always been impressed by your stuff here. Now I am even more impressed. Congratulations and thanks and best wishes.

When you get out of basic, you will have to tell us about it.

Congratulations! You must be flying high right now. Best of luck and thank you for your service.

Yeah, I feel really good about it. It looks like my assignment is going to be Command Post Apprentice, real interesting job from what they've told me, something I'm excited to do. It's basically a surveillance job, I'll be in the towers monitoring planes and vehicles going in and out of the base, as well as overseeing emergency responses, and such.

Basic? You might make officer. Are you just getting out of high school? USAF should be very glad to get you. Very glad indeed.

I have always been impressed by your stuff here. Now I am even more impressed. Congratulations and thanks and best wishes.

Thank you and your welcome. :)

I'm planning on training to be an officer after a few years of service and planning on getting a couple years of college under my belt too. Yeah I'm right out of high school, graduated last year and just worked while I was waiting for all the paperwork to get done. Now, a year later I'm finally on my way out.

Congratulations! I stand in awe of the young people that have kept this country strong for so many years, a debt that can never be repaid. Thank you for your service!

Thank you and your welcome. :)

I'm planning on training to be an officer after a few years of service and planning on getting a couple years of college under my belt too. Yeah I'm right out of high school, graduated last year and just worked while I was waiting for all the paperwork to get done. Now, a year later I'm finally on my way out.
when you get to your first assignment, (after basic) go directly to the education office and start taking the dantes test. They are FREE!

CLEP! CLEP! CLEP!

Thank you from north Georgia for your service.
We appreciate it. Good luck to you. Work hard and get the most out of it.

Well... I went to MEPS this week. Everything went pretty well. I'm currently apart of the Air Force Reserves, reserves that is until basic training which for me will be in June, after that I'll end up becoming an enlisted member of the USAF. Just thought USMB should know. I'm excited as Hell. Can't wait for basic, Texas in the Summer should be fun.:lol:

Congrats....

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy it and it turns out to be the positive experience that I know you will make it be. Service to your country is special and I appreciate what you have done.

Forum List

Back