Just Got Home

The only Pagen Goddess here is Strollingbones, she rules with an iron wand!

;)

Well, don't be surprised if she has to use that wand to whap Ladymac and the other one I see here, RoboSlater, upside the head with.

Some of the folks crossing over from AOL aren't exactly playin' with a full deck, if ya know what I mean.....:cuckoo:

I am the LadyMack and I just love this board because there's so many people here who don't know me so I will introduce myself. I am the sworn protector of our dear president.

This Sturange Days may be a Goddess but I am a lady and I'm going to study everyone here closely to see if anyone doesn't like our beloved President George W. Bush. If they don't like him then I'm going to be in a snit for days on end but I have enough love to share. I don't care for that NoPartyTights woman and I will make no secret of it because she is wanton. That's my new word..wanton...like in "I wanton to find a new board" to declare my everlasting love of our President George W. Bush.

I need to go get ready for my terrorist drill so I'm happy to meet some lovely people here. Not all of you of course but there are still lovely people here I'm sure.

I am the LadyMack and I love our President George W. Bush. You might say I am the Goddess Bush.

Oh, oh..... Stollingbones is gonna get you for stealing their title, lady.....:eek:

not really--we've been through the sarcastic postings of people who pretend to like Bush .

And it wasn't funny then, and it isn't funny now.

You would think a troll could be more creative, but to me, it's tired and boring.

I am the LadyMack and I just love this board because there's so many people here who don't know me so I will introduce myself. I am the sworn protector of our dear president.

This Sturange Days may be a Goddess but I am a lady and I'm going to study everyone here closely to see if anyone doesn't like our beloved President George W. Bush. If they don't like him then I'm going to be in a snit for days on end but I have enough love to share. I don't care for that NoPartyTights woman and I will make no secret of it because she is wanton. That's my new word..wanton...like in "I wanton to find a new board" to declare my everlasting love of our President George W. Bush.

I need to go get ready for my terrorist drill so I'm happy to meet some lovely people here. Not all of you of course but there are still lovely people here I'm sure.

I am the LadyMack and I love our President George W. Bush. You might say I am the Goddess Bush.

In this country satire never had more than a sickly and uncertain existence, for the soul of it is wit, wherein we are dolefully deficient, the humor that we mistake for it, like all humor, being tolerant and sympathetic.

RoboSlater's here and no one actually seems to care. Perhaps he's finished writing his book 'Advice to The Bankrupt".

Of course only his former investment victim..er I mean clients will be able to get a copy for now.:badgrin:

Well I am not one for tooting my own horn, so I will be brief. I am BKEYWEST3, the real one from the AOL message boards. I am looking so forward to Barack Obama/Joe Biden being in charge of things soon. Nice to see my friends, Choc, Sturange, Farm, Sanglagain, XAX, LadyMACK, and if I missed anyone sorry.

Well I am not one for tooting my own horn, so I will be brief. I am BKEYWEST3, the real one from the AOL message boards. I am looking so forward to Barack Obama/Joe Biden being in charge of things soon. Nice to see my friends, Choc, Sturange, Farm, Sanglagain, XAX, LadyMACK, and if I missed anyone sorry.

Welcome!

Bkey? Really you? Choc here! Email me at the email address you know..and confirm! TNX! Welcome if it's you... Some how you sound a bit too formal and I doubt you really would list LadySMACK on your friend list...but who knows?...times may have changed!

:D

Sturange my darling, you were so beautiful on the old board, yet here.... the soft lighting, the warm breezes, the wonderful smell of the flowers I would not have thought it possible, but here your lovely demeanor is enhanced, amplified, fortified to an all encompassing level. I think we will be quite happy here!

What kind of pansy-ass crap is THIS?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back