just got another

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
be a teacher , junk mail . LOL now besides the fact no way could I be one , but why would anyone want to be a teacher ? teabaggers said teachers are lazy over paid baby sitters .
teacher are held below garbage collector . in the public eye . why on earth would anyone want to teach your brats ?

my sister was saying if this crap keeps up, she could envision the old term ''going postal'' to be replaced with ''going teacher''.... :eek:

be a teacher , junk mail . LOL now besides the fact no way could I be one , but why would anyone want to be a teacher ? teabaggers said teachers are lazy over paid baby sitters .
teacher are held below garbage collector . in the public eye . why on earth would anyone want to teach your brats ?

Hell I think they're doing great we consider most all politicians and lawyer lower than that. Why you bellyaching?

Glad to hear that you won't be teaching Americas youth. That makes me seriously happy.

The next time one comes along offering to help you get your GED or learn basic English, accept it...

For real...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back