Just go ahead and cut their thumbs off...

dmp said:
Better yet - Create a time machine, go back and make the punks' parents spank them as children.

:)

OR! EVEN BETTER! Make them have to clean the graffitti off.

hes got a point. we need tougher, more radical punishments. specially for kids. whats their motivation to stop being assholes if the most severe thing they get is taken to the station and the parents pick them up? whack off a thumb or two and things will start to change

Johnney said:
hes got a point. we need tougher, more radical punishments. specially for kids. whats their motivation to stop being assholes if the most severe thing they get is taken to the station and the parents pick them up? whack off a thumb or two and things will start to change
I thought we were supposed to be fighting the spread of Middle Eastern culture, not spreading it. Cutting off people's thumbs for spray painting a wall is ridiculous--that Mayor is an idiot savage.
:chains:

Hagbard Celine said:
I thought we were supposed to be fighting the spread of Middle Eastern culture, not spreading it. Cutting off people's thumbs for spray painting a wall is ridiculous--that Mayor is an idiot savage.
:chains:
why? cause wants stiffer penalties? do something radical and people will be more apt to use their heads before doing stupid shit.
its obvious we need tougher penalties.

Johnney said:
why? cause wants stiffer penalties? do something radical and people will be more apt to use their heads before doing stupid shit.
its obvious we need tougher penalties.
:rolleyes: Do you really want to chop-off people's digits like a dirty Arab savage just because they wrote their name on an underpass with spraypaint? Hell, some graffiti even looks good! Corporal punishment is what apes do to each other over bananas. You can drag your knuckles, beat your kids, cut-off people's extremeties and fist fight all you want--I'm going to strive to be something more than a dirty savage. :cool:
dscf6694.jpg

That looks a lot better than just a plain brick wall IMO.

Hagbard Celine said:
:rolleyes: Do you really want to chop-off people's digits like a dirty Arab savage just because they wrote their name on an underpass with spraypaint? Hell, some graffiti even looks good! Corporal punishment is what apes do to each other over bananas. You can drag your knuckles, beat your kids, cut-off people's extremeties and fist fight all you want--I'm going to strive to be something more than a dirty savage. :cool:
dscf6694.jpg

That looks a lot better than just a plain brick wall IMO.
well im sure the owner of the wall may think different.

besides, being a savage is what im best at.
but what would you do? give them a medal for defacing someones property?

Johnney said:
well im sure the owner of the wall may think different.

besides, being a savage is what im best at.
but what would you do? give them a medal for defacing someones property?

How about making them clean it off? There's ways to deter without dismemberment.

The ClayTaurus said:
How about making them clean it off? There's ways to deter without dismemberment.
ohh... now theres a deterrant.
"hey guys, lets go put nazi crap on all churchs. most that will happen is we have to clean it up

Destruction of property for a start. I'm sure there are all other kinds of "disorderly conduct" charges they could throw at them.

Make them clean it off, community service, if they are minors, have the parents out there with scrub brushes, etc.

But again, as we have all discusses in many threads, if they were disciplined when they were 3 by their parents, maybe they wouldn't have done this in the first place.

Johnney said:
ohh... not theres a deterrant.
"hey guys, lets go put nazi crap on all churchs. most that will happen is we have to clean it up
Oh hell, why stop at the thumbs then? Let's just kill them. Surely death would be a deterrant to all things criminal.

GotZoom said:
Destruction of property for a start. I'm sure there are all other kinds of "disorderly conduct" charges they could throw at them.

Make them clean it off, community service, if they are minors, have the parents out there with scrub brushes, etc.

But again, as we have all discusses in many threads, if they were disciplined when they were 3 by their parents, maybe they wouldn't have done this in the first place.
yeah, beating a dead horse comes to mind

Forum List

Back