Just give them their fucking wall. I bet a good deal could be made.

How about free medicare for all? Would that be a fair trade?

You for real?

That would be a hugely better trade for the left.

I was thinking more like a shitload of funding for NASA or something.

Or maybe you could let us fund some R&D to make solar panels better so they can compete with fossil fuels.

They won't agree to the terms. They'd rather throw their favorite issue into the trash and let a bunch of Americans die of "preventable illnesses" (or however the saying goes) than budge an inch on the wall.

Is there seriously nothing? What would it take lefties? People on the right, what would you possibly be willing to offer? Or will you all fight about it forever and accomplish nothing?

Nah, at this point we prefer not to have their authorization...we prefer to bitchslap the fuck out of them and shove the wall up their filthy asses.

Dude, you have to stop being so angry. Your way doesn't work.

Dude, I made the decision long ago that we had way too many nutless Conservatives peddling their passive, please and thank, nutless bullshit...You can be that guy, I'll be the guy that gets in the trenches, gets his hands dirty and engages in a game of smash-mouth. Distance yourself from me...if I make you piss your pants.

Is there seriously nothing? What would it take lefties? People on the right, what would you possibly be willing to offer? Or will you all fight about it forever and accomplish nothing?
i'm against the wall, but it's not worth this divide.

as ironic as fuck as that really sounds.

Nah, at this point we prefer not to have their authorization...we prefer to bitchslap the fuck out of them and shove the wall up their filthy asses.

Dude, I made the decision long ago that we had way too many nutless Conservatives peddling their passive, please and thank, nutless bullshit...You can be that guy, I'll be the guy that gets in the trenches, gets his hands dirty and engages in a game of smash-mouth. Distance yourself from me...if I make you piss your pants.
But I bet you would worship mike pence just as much as you worship trump

But I bet you would worship mike pence just as much as you worship trump

NEGATIVE
He compliments Trump well that's all...gotta have that good cop, bad cop dynamic...right?

Trump is offering more security for this nation. You're right. That's a good deal.

Not going to happen until Trump puts Merrick Garland on the Supreme Court

i'm against the wall, but it's not worth this divide.

as ironic as fuck as that really sounds.
I agree. Build your fucking wall. Just don’t ask democrats to approve like they asked hillary to support the Iraq war or they made bill sign nafta.

I give obama credit he didn’t sell us out like the Clintons did. They were triangulators.

People don’t realize how much obama protected and defended the poor and middle class.

Obama could have easily passed a tax break that mostly went to the upper class. What republican would vote no? But obama wouldn’t so republicans say obama sucked. Trump got in and gave corporations huge tax breaks. I don’t know about you but I don’t approve. I wouldn’t have given those tax breaks either. Now we will have to make up for the lost revenue.

So I’m glad trump and republicans owns the wall.

Forum List

Back