Just Give Me My Fucking Coffee!

We have one or two Tully's here!
Spokane wanting to be like Seattle has tried to join in the coffee shop business.

you know what the best part is, people have to put in their zip codes if they use a card at my work.

That is why McDonald's came up with the McCafe most likely, they should stay out of the coffee business.

That is why McDonald's came up with the McCafe most likely, they should stay out of the coffee business.

McDonald's knows they are failing in the Fast Food Wars ... they simply don't stand a chance now. Burger King is soon to follow. Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, and Wendy's is killing them. They produce better flavor, fresher, and between the three more variety, as well as much safer in reality. So they are both grasping at straws, Burger King with the mini-burgers and the "King" character, and McDonald's with the coffee. I won't miss either of them. ;)

McDonald's just came out with those angus burger's. I tried one on the way to the Gorge yesterday because I had no real choice and I figured it might be better than the rest of the shit they have. They are alittle better but still doesn't taste like normal beef.

McDonald's just came out with those angus burger's. I tried one on the way to the Gorge yesterday because I had no real choice and I figured it might be better than the rest of the shit they have. They are alittle better but still doesn't taste like normal beef.

The beef they use has a higher level of preservatives, that's how they can leave it sitting around for up to two hours after they cook it. ;)

That is why I only eat it when I have to.
I also em spoiled, after eating beef my brother raised which is all natural. The cows they raise on the ranch he manages are tracked from birth to make sure they never recieve growth hormones or have chips implanted to make them eat more. Of course they are also free range and all the beef except for what they keep for themselves is all sold to European countries, no market here.

I always end up getting that coffee that tastes burnt when I order a regular at Starbucks so I just don't go there. I hate that stuff.

Here's my "Starbucks-speak" theory:

The more words it takes a customer ahead of you in line to place her order, the bitchier she is. I've never seen it fail. :lol:

Forum List

Back