Just Give Me My Fucking Coffee!

When I go into Starbucks, I order a "medium regular coffee".

I refuse to use their bullshit terms.

When I go into Starbucks, I order a "medium regular coffee".

I refuse to use their bullshit terms.

Whenever I do that they give me this dumbfounded look ... so I don't go there very often ... :lol:

Everytime I place my order, I have a little smirk on my face...sort of like "I'll show these fuckers!"

The same thing doesn't happen at Dn'D or Hortons.

don't venti and grande pretty much mean the same thing?

As far as I'm concerned, a "Tall" is a large, a "Grande" is something that I order at Taco Bell, and a "Venti" is something that I pick up at Sears when I am trying to fix my dryer.

I always mix them up and get the wrong size, pisses me off!
I will also add McDonalds McCafe's taste like burnt coffee with lots of sugar in it.

I will also add McDonalds McCafe's taste like burnt coffee with lots of sugar in it.

You actually gambled on something from McDonald's? :eusa_eh:

Brave, this one is.

Whenever I'm traveling, I ALWAYS stop at McDonalds.

Their restrooms are always in the same place in the building, which makes them easy to find...quick in, quick out.

Brave, this one is.

Whenever I'm traveling, I ALWAYS stop at McDonalds.

Their restrooms are always in the same place in the building, which makes them easy to find...quick in, quick out.

They need to be in the same place ... since that's the first thing you need after eating their food! :eek:

Brave, this one is.
It was cheaper than Starbucks which is the only coffee place out where I live. I won't make the mistake again.

Eeew ... it's a choice between over priced swill and brewed dirt ... I'd just make my own.

We have two major coffee shops, Starshmucks and Tully's (Tully's is awesome) and a few low level ones (Online Coffee Company is good). But nothing ever beats home brewed.

I like Tully's!
I don't drink a whole lot of coffee, if I do I usually buy it.
Fall quarter when I took history early in the morning, I did drink it every day so I could stay awake during lectures but stopped once the class was over.

I like Tully's!
I don't drink a whole lot of coffee, if I do I usually buy it.
Fall quarter when I took history early in the morning, I did drink it every day so I could stay awake during lectures but stopped once the class was over.

Tully's is great, and free wi-fi to! I love their shops. I like Online Coffee Company though because they have CD burners, but for coffee that I like, Tully's all the way.

I don't think we have them here, maybe?

Naw, Online Coffee Company is only in Seattle right now, there are four stores I believe (they opened one up a few years back). Tully's I don't know how far they reach, but I see them in other towns as well, like Ballard when I go to the Majestic Bay theater.

Forum List

Back