Just For Kicks (END-GAME) Who Cares Enough To Watch And Comment?

NuclearWinter

Rookie
Apr 13, 2006
Just for kicks I wanted to post this video in here because it has everything to do with the economy and the North American Union, ect.

I just want to see how many people on this board will actually take the time to watch this entire video, from start to finish, and then comment on what they thought about it.

It's more like an experiment. How many people will actually watch, even if they end up disagreeing with it. It's a little over 2 hours long.

I understand that there will be instances where a person wants to watch but doesn't have a fast enough connection. In that case the person can either go to the local library to watch it, or an internet cafe for the day ($4-6 I think to watch the entire video). Not gonna break the bank.

So in the end, if 0 people from this board did not care enough to watch the video, than that's fine, I will still have learned alot from this experiment.

By the way, please let me know if the link is not working for someone. I will correct the problem immediately.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

• Banned
This broken up version is for those with a slower connection.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25yhygUkecE[/ame] (Part 1)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9XMu2UrSX0&feature=related[/ame] (Part 2)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F59cMimOmiE&feature=related[/ame] (Part 3)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYWs9sZ36M&feature=related[/ame] (Part 4)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VULQziRL80&feature=related[/ame] (Part 5)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN60p7niH4&feature=related[/ame] (Part 6)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTRToKbqy00&feature=related[/ame] (Part 7)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL-lB_Nk08U&feature=related[/ame] (Part 8)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9s_GbRna8M&feature=related[/ame] (Part 9)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj8DmxS1etE&feature=related[/ame] (Part 10)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co7aIx85rWg&feature=related[/ame] (Part 11)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_M16LzbYeY&feature=related[/ame] (12)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vrgMyAAj0o&feature=related[/ame] (13)

"Just for kicks" :eusa_drool: :eusa_dance: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eusa_think: :wtf: :eusa_think: or fun and jollies, you're an extremely warped individual................if you're serious then it's another matter.............look around you and take notes

"Just for kicks" :eusa_drool: :eusa_dance: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :eusa_think: :wtf: :eusa_think: or fun and jollies, you're an extremely warped individual................if you're serious then it's another matter.............look around you and take notes

I think your over reacting to the just for kicks ..Its not to diminish the subject matter ..it is a invitation to view the film with out expectation. I mean that alone is almost to much to expect from a group of people that still argue weather fox is fair and balanced or if there is really vote fraud etcnever mind ENDGAME...but at least its out there..believe me nuclear has done his share of looking around and taking notes ..you obviously have not become aware of that yet

I think your over reacting to the just for kicks ..Its not to diminish the subject matter ..it is a invitation to view the film with out expectation. I mean that alone is almost to much to expect from a group of people that still argue weather fox is fair and balanced or if there is really vote fraud etcnever mind ENDGAME...but at least its out there..believe me nuclear has done his share of looking around and taking notes ..you obviously have not become aware of that yet

Yes I realize this that's why I believe I offered both sides of the coin...............:eusa_whistle:

Tanslation: another conspiracy theory.

• Banned
Tanslation: another conspiracy theory.

Let me ask you something Gunny.

By labeling it as just another "conspiracy-theory", does that immediately make it untrue? In your opinion? Has your brain really adapted to the ability of labeling something and pushing it into a category so that it can never be thought of again? Whether it stands to be reality and reason or not? Because if so, I feel sorry for you.

• Banned
lol. Worst part is I couldn't even get that many people to watch the fricken video.

I could get a ton of people to complain about it but almost none to watch it.

lol. Worst part is I couldn't even get that many people to watch the fricken video.

I could get a ton of people to complain about it but almost none to watch it.

I've seen it. I have the video on DVD. Contrary to what many of conspiracy-types think, not agreeing with you isn't a product of refusing to look at your information, or restricting ourselves to one source. We're just not as gullible as you are. I enjoy reading about and watching information on all kinds of conspiracy theories, and I even visit Infowars on a fairly regular basis.

I've seen it. I have the video on DVD. Contrary to what many of conspiracy-types think, not agreeing with you isn't a product of refusing to look at your information, or restricting ourselves to one source. We're just not as gullible as you are. I enjoy reading about and watching information on all kinds of conspiracy theories, and I even visit Infowars on a fairly regular basis.

You are so far the first person in this thread who has actually followed the title and A, stated that you have or haven't seen it yet, and B, offered your comments about it.

Congradulations.

You are so far the first person in this thread who has actually followed the title and A, stated that you have or haven't seen it yet, and B, offered your comments about it.

Congradulations.

And I'm working now or I'd be happy to offer more comments about it. I think what Jones often does is what many conspiracy theorists do - take a thread of truth here and there and weave it into something that is altogether different.

Um gullabilty is actually watching what is happening and NOT questioning it......................as in "my gubment would never even think of doing that to me".....................my father, my father in law, and some very dear friends of mine ALL lost that misconception.................very harshly............:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

questioning it is great...not diong any reasearch to confirm or deny the claims
and just forming a opinion is not so great..so these threads of truth you speak of what are they and what is your opinion on that?

Clever kid. Entice him to talk about the very issues he would like to ignore. Perfect. I'm loving it.

PS - Since we have a mcdonalds on just about every corner of a block, and since mcdonalds spends tons and tons on remodeling some of them to try and make them look like 5 star resteraunts, why not put a homeless shelter right next to every mcdonalds on every corner and have mcdonalds sponser it? And when we have way more vacancies in the rooms than we have people to fill them with, than we can be proud of the state of our nation.

And if Mcdonalds is worried about losing money, they won't have to worry, because the Homeless will choose the 1 dollar cheeseburger over the shelter food anyway.

Yeah, like watching ENDGAME and not questioning it.

I believe all things must be questioned, because too many things are not as they seem, especially today.....................can you continue to watch this nation be sliced and diced and not wonder and investigate why.............by what motivations..................I've seen NOTHING "politically correct" in my lifetime except the words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_whistle:

Ok NuclearWinter - a little more feedback.

When I said "threads of truth" here's what I meant:

Is there a group of people who meet yearly, originally at the Hotel de Bilderberg? Yes. And there are a lot of powerful people in that group.

Is there such thing as the trans-Texas corridor? Yes.

Do some people want a North American union? Yes.

Did the Rothchild family prosper in stocks after Wellington defeated Napoleon? Probably - some say it is anecdotal but it may well be true.

Are these things all inter-related? That's where Jones falls down. He picks threads of truth, but then tries to weave them together in a way that isn't supported.

I can do that as well. Watch this:

Percy Lebaron Spencer, inventor of the microwave, was born July 9, 1894. On that same say in 1540, King Henry VIII of England annulled his marriage to Anne of Cleves, whose sister was married to John Frederick, one of the leaders of the Schmalkaldic League, a league created in response to the efforts of Charles V to stamp out Lutheranism.

Charles V stamped out the Schmalkaldic League in 1547. Among the adherents of Charles V a that time were the Knights of Malta who, among other things, had received an island from the king. The remnants of the Knights of Malta exist in the Vatican under the name the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, and are thought to serve as liasons between the U.S. CIA and the Vatican.

The CIA has links to the U.S. corporation Raytheon, which appointed a CIA veteran to lead the company in 2006. Oddly enough, Raytheon is where Percy Lebaron Spencer worked when he developed the magnetron, basis for his later development of the microwave (also at Raytheon).

Coincidence?

It took me about 15 minutes to put that together. Everything I put in there is factual. It's all true. But what picture does it paint? That of some kind of 450 year old conspiracy. Do I have any evidence to support it? No. I just put together unrelated facts that can be made to look related, and then leapt off the cliff into conspiracy land.

That's where I stray from the likes of Alex Jones. He can dig up some interesting facts, but he goes way too far out on a limb when he starts linking them.

Is there a group of people who meet yearly, originally at the Hotel de Bilderberg? Yes. And there are a lot of powerful people in that group.

Did the Rothchild family prosper in stocks after Wellington defeated Napoleon? Probably - some say it is anecdotal but it may well be true.

Are these things all inter-related? That's where Jones falls down. He picks threads of truth, but then tries to weave them together in a way that isn't supported

Percy Lebaron Spencer, inventor of the microwave, was born July 9, 1894. On that same say in 1540, King Henry VIII of England annulled his marriage to Anne of Cleves, whose sister was married to John Frederick, one of the leaders of the Schmalkaldic League, a league created in response to the efforts of Charles V to stamp out Lutheranism.

Charles V stamped out the Schmalkaldic League in 1547. Among the adherents of Charles V a that time were the Knights of Malta who, among other things, had received an island from the king. The remnants of the Knights of Malta exist in the Vatican under the name the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, and are thought to serve as liasons between the U.S. CIA and the Vatican.

The CIA has links to the U.S. corporation Raytheon, which appointed a CIA veteran to lead the company in 2006. Oddly enough, Raytheon is where Percy Lebaron Spencer worked when he developed the magnetron, basis for his later development of the microwave (also at Raytheon).

Coincidence?

It took me about 15 minutes to put that together. Everything I put in there is factual. It's all true. But what picture does it paint? That of some kind of 450 year old conspiracy. Do I have any evidence to support it? No. I just put together unrelated facts that can be made to look related, and then leapt off the cliff into conspiracy land.

That's where I stray from the likes of Alex Jones. He can dig up some interesting facts, but he goes way too far out on a limb when he starts linking them.

so you don't believe there is a direct link to the Rockefeller's and bildrburgs to the cfr ,nafta and the trans Texas corridor what a fool and your stupid inane example is supposed to prove it.. you cant really believe that

so you don't believe there is a direct link to the Rockefeller's and bildrburgs to the cfr ,nafta and the trans Texas corridor what a fool and your stupid inane example is supposed to prove it.. you cant really believe that

EOR, it looks to me like NW wanted to have a reasonable discussion, and since he wasn't being insulting I'll wait for him to respond. Thanks.

Are these things all inter-related? That's where Jones falls down. He picks threads of truth, but then tries to weave them together in a way that isn't supported.

Coincidence?

Right but in fairness, your theory looks like what you said it was. 3 Different events clumped together, that don't look like they directly have to do with one another.

I can't say the same about what Alex Jones put together. No offense.

Not to be rude, but to me, the difference between the two is equal to the difference between a pebble and an asteroid. Of course thats just my opinion. I can't speak for anyone else.

Forum List

Back