Just For Fun.Your "Basic Thanksgiving Questions"For Alexandria Cortez.

Lol, you conservative kids are terrified.

Don't be so scared guys, she only represents one district and she's very junior. She can't really hurt you.

Yet.
We are used to your side hiring morons............we are used to it.

Dude, don't make me bust out the "legitimate rape" comments.

Awe.........you know she's a rock...........LOL

:desk::desk::desk::desk::desk:

Freddie Mercedes!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Alexandria....how many Thanksgiving turkeys would it take for 330,000,000 Americans to each get a leg to eat?

alexandria_ocasio-cortez_0-768x432.jpg

Nevermind.

Is there a progressive circle jerk thread that makes fun of a conservative like this one?
`
Hey, I'm not saying Alexandria Cortez isn't a few cards shy of a full deck. The same can be said for Maxine Waters. :cuckoo: I'm just pointing out the repetitive fixation, if not downright psychotic obsession, the far right has for Cortez. She hasn't even assumed office yet.
`

Is there a progressive circle jerk thread that makes fun of a conservative like this one?
`
Hey, I'm not saying Alexandria Cortez isn't a few cards shy of a full deck. The same can be said for Maxine Waters. :cuckoo: I'm just pointing out the repetitive fixation, if not downright psychotic obsession, the far right has for Cortez. She hasn't even assumed office yet.
`
Perhaps she'll figure out how to get to her office........that would be a good first step.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Lol, you conservative kids are terrified.

Don't be so scared guys, she only represents one district and she's very junior. She can't really hurt you.

Yet.
We are used to your side hiring morons............we are used to it.

Dude, don't make me bust out the "legitimate rape" comments.

Only the people of Missouri didn't elect that moron.

Instead they elected another moron Claire......and they just corrected that mistake.

Forum List

Back