Just for fun, a test of your geography skills

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
They say we Americans are pretty bad when it comes to Geography, so heres a little fun test. An interactive map puzzle of both Europe and Africa.
I finished at 92 % on the African Continent and 79% on the European quiz, though I have to admit I had taken this a few times about 6 months ago and was hitting about 50 %.
Good luck!

Europe: Countries

Africa: Countries

Honestly, I hardly know where Canada is.

I've improved a great deal over the last few years, but still not too familiar with smaller nations locations.

Damn...I suck
Only 60 percent in Europe

Don’t know Eastern Europe

In community college I took a world map quiz got 93 out of 100 right most of the ones I missed were in Africa and those little countries next to Saudi Arabia.

I really don't know the yugo old countries and san mateo only got liechenstien cause it was late in the game.
I also can mix up the 3 Baltic Countries which I did not do this time. But I play LOTS of WW2 war games so Europe main countries are easy.

Damn...I suck
Only 60 percent in Europe

Don’t know Eastern Europe
Only got 3 of the Yugoslav breakaways wrong but I got the rest cause clicking on those wrong ones gives you there name )

The Balkans and east Europe were tough. I also didn't realize how big Ukraine and Belarus are. Seemed like a pretty user friendly way to learn some of this stuff anyways

100% per cent in Europe and 75% in Africa.

I can share a secret with you how you can get such a score regarding Europe. You should live there))

But I got only 60% regarding the states of the US.

They say we Americans are pretty bad when it comes to Geography, so heres a little fun test. An interactive map puzzle of both Europe and Africa.
I finished at 92 % on the African Continent and 79% on the European quiz, though I have to admit I had taken this a few times about 6 months ago and was hitting about 50 %.
Good luck!

I do pretty well as I was once a geodetic surveyor and lived out of a suitcase for three years or so. And I traveled a bunch in business across Europe and Asia too. I may have been to places you've never heard of.

Good luck!

68% on Europe.

New Topics

Forum List

Back