Just Following Protocol!

JDzBrain

Nov 14, 2011
Back woods of Kentucky
Howdy all. I'm just an ol' redneck from the backwoods of Kentucky. I brutally murder furry, four legged, moon eyed critters and eat 'um on a regular basis. If ya need a good recipe...just let me know. ;~)

I was a constitutional conservative before the current batch of "constitutional conservatives" that are running for office ever read the constitution. I voted for Nixon and wouldn't take it back. I voted for McCain and then went outside and hurled!

I'm a smart ass at times, but it's usually cause I don't suffer bullies, bull shiters or fools kindly.

I'm not adverse to quoting Jefferson, Franklin or Mason and the Constitution holds the answer to every question we can or should ask.

Oh, and I'll avoid the Christmas rush and just start hating Jebril now. LOL

I'm not a big supporter of ANY man. I AM a big supporter of the Constitution!

Ya'll gave a good 'un.

Thanks folks. And actually...what makes ya think I AIN'T dunk MM? ;~)

But sorry to say, it's Crown Royal tonight. I just flat ran out of 101 Turkey and I'm too dang lazy to make the drive to fix it tonight. Had to break into the sissy...uh, company liquor. LOL

Thanks folks. And actually...what makes ya think I AIN'T dunk MM? ;~)

But sorry to say, it's Crown Royal tonight. I just flat ran out of 101 Turkey and I'm too dang lazy to make the drive to fix it tonight. Had to break into the sissy...uh, company liquor. LOL

You are, at the very least, using a mason jar........ right? I mean, come on, image is everything.

Howdy all. I'm just an ol' redneck from the backwoods of Kentucky. I brutally murder furry, four legged, moon eyed critters and eat 'um on a regular basis. If ya need a good recipe...just let me know. ;~)

I was a constitutional conservative before the current batch of "constitutional conservatives" that are running for office ever read the constitution. I voted for Nixon and wouldn't take it back. I voted for McCain and then went outside and hurled!

I'm a smart ass at times, but it's usually cause I don't suffer bullies, bull shiters or fools kindly.

I'm not adverse to quoting Jefferson, Franklin or Mason and the Constitution holds the answer to every question we can or should ask.

Oh, and I'll avoid the Christmas rush and just start hating Jebril now. LOL

I'm not a big supporter of ANY man. I AM a big supporter of the Constitution!

Ya'll gave a good 'un.

Welcome to the forum. Good to h ave you here. ;)

Forum List

Back