Just Feeling Blah

Hopefully management realizes the monetary and community damage they are doing. Still, getting someone to move is hard and takes time. Perhaps a return of their security deposit and last months rent would make it easier for them to leave.

Actually, my understanding of tonight's episode is that management offered them a different apartment with no new lease, no additional fees, no nothing, and they refused the offer. I LOVE my apartment ... I LOVE sitting on my deck watching the sunset, watching my ... umm ... "pet cows" in the pasture across the road all belly deep in grass ... sometimes mooing so loud you can hear it VERY clearly. LOL - my daughter says, "Good Lord, Mom ... you'd think you've never seen a cow in your life!" Of course I've seen cows! My Grandma had a cow ... the orphanage I lived in had cows ... I love cows. I grew up on REAL cows' milk ... which is why I refuse to to drink this low fat, no shit cows' milk that's being foisted off on us by the "fat police." Actually ... I've taken to drinking almond milk lately.

So as the details keep coming out ... seems after downstairs neighbor threatened to slice out other neighbor's guts and she called the cops ... he and mom run inside and he slaps his arm sling on and tells cops he's disabled, was afraid for his life and had to run hide behind mom, lied about making the threat and then had to fess up and admit he did. Then the part about him having mounted cameras on his truck to film neighborhood "events." Management told him to get rid of the cameras, they're illegal and residents cannot be secretly filmed. I'm hoping they don't have any guns and, frankly, think they're dangerous people ... and I'm still locked up in my little abode.

I'll be talking to my son, the cop, later. He doesn't have any jurisdiction here - but I'm sure he can give me a decent "psychological profile" and some guidance as to how to keep myself safe and out of the fray other than what I'm already doing. Lemme see now ... what was it he said some years back when I lived in a dangerous city as he handed me a pepper spray thingy? Mmmmm ... stomp the foot ... kick the kneecap as hard as I can to bring a person down ... and ... oh, yes ... bring my knee up to the crotch fast and hard.

Disability, my arse. Well, one arm does hang limp as a rag and can't be used ... but that other arm works real well. The "disability" bit didn't fly.

A low profile will probably make none of that necessary.

Oh, hush now, SL ... I'm trying to amuse myself into a better state of mind. It's another rainy day and I'm going to eventually have to drag myself out into the mess. I need backup cigs. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back