Just don't get sick.....

The noise has been from the "Obamacare is the worst thing to happen since the Holocaust" side. When y'all settle down, we can talk about the points you raised.

Not long ago y'all were claiming all the hospitals were going broke and were shutting down, while at the same time gloating because some of the co-ops were closing.

So when you settle on which version of "I've got mine and fuck everyone else" you want to discuss, let us know.

No, I didn't. Try again.

Try coaxing you into discussing the topic without the drama? What's the likelihood of success?

The noise has been from the "Obamacare is the worst thing to happen since the Holocaust" side. When y'all settle down, we can talk about the points you raised.

Not long ago y'all were claiming all the hospitals were going broke and were shutting down, while at the same time gloating because some of the co-ops were closing.

So when you settle on which version of "I've got mine and fuck everyone else" you want to discuss, let us know.

No, I didn't. Try again.

Try coaxing you into discussing the topic without the drama? What's the likelihood of success?

What drama, fucknut?

No, I didn't. Try again.

What drama, fucknut?

Your use of commas is impeccable.

No, I didn't. Try again.

What drama, fucknut?

What I hear you sayin' is that this is too tough for you.

No, I didn't. Try again.

What drama, fucknut?

What I hear you sayin' is that this is too tough for you.

It is hard to type and laugh at the same time. Let me know when you'd like to get back on topic.

Universal health care, bitch. It's what's for dinner.

Your gf or your dog?

You probably aren't aware of my thoughts on the topic, but I've been a proponent of single-payer from the beginning. Next?

Your gf or your dog?

You probably aren't aware of my thoughts on the topic, but I've been a proponent of single-payer from the beginning. Next?

So have I, dumbass.

When you're finished chatting with the third party, perhaps you can tell me why you're so angry, then.

It has occurred to me that you are simply a douche bag. You aren't capable of discussion. You made some assumptions about my stance and now intend to bullshit your way out. We're done. You're a fucking idiot.

You made some assumptions about my stance...

...based on the preponderance of posters who hold that stance and use terms like "rah-rah" to describe the rest of us. Had you clarified that earlier on, you wouldn't be so upset now. Resorting instead to one-line insults is not helpful.

Forum List

Back