just doing my job, sir.

The troops operated under the command of an unnamed US major, who had been involved in the rape of an Iraqi female, showed one such document posted on the whistleblower website WikiLeaks.

The incident took place after the victim, the brother of the raped female, reportedly killed a military official in reprisal for the indecent assault.

winning hearts and minds one rape at a time!

This thread is proof-positive that some cons will defend anything a military member does, any where, at any time and for any reason. Nevermind that such actions impair the ability of the rest of the military to accomplish its mission.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
War changes people. Some of our military personnel are on their 4th or 5th tours. Anybody that spends 3 or 4 yrs in a war zone will do things they never thought they would do. It's not like beheadings are anything new in Afghanistan.

This thread is proof-positive that some cons will defend anything a military member does, any where, at any time and for any reason.
....More-often-referred-to as REAGAN REPUBLICANISM!!!!

"Despite his aw shucks style, Reagan found virtually every anticommunist action justified, no matter how brutalhttp://www.converge.org.nz/lac/articles/news990610b.htm. From his eight years in the White House, there is no historical indication that he was troubled by the bloodbath and even genocide that occurred in Central America during his presidency, while he was shipping hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to the implicated forces."

Unless somebody who's "leaking" this information is willing to come forward and testify before a court of law, to me the claim is bullshit and does more to harm us then anything else.

I'm not for this war, never was. But I always question the sources of "leaks" coming out of war zones. If your going to "leak" information that can harm American interests abroad but won't come forward to help our nation's military leaders deal with the problem your a traitor, pussy, and a coward, and you're a part of the problem.

In other words unless this is going to end up in a court somewhere it has no validity to me and is bullshit.

War changes people. Some of our military personnel are on their 4th or 5th tours. Anybody that spends 3 or 4 yrs in a war zone will do things they never thought they would do. It's not like beheadings are anything new in Afghanistan.
....Or, that people who PULL THE PIN, on a War, have ANY idea what they're unleashing!!!!!

bush_serving_beer.jpg

This thread is proof-positive that some cons will defend anything a military member does, any where, at any time and for any reason. Nevermind that such actions impair the ability of the rest of the military to accomplish its mission.

And you'll defend anything a liberal or muslim does, so shut the fuck up.

And you'll defend anything a liberal or muslim does, so shut the fuck up.

Maybe you could demonstrate me doing so. Go ahead, I'll wait. Glad to the "they do it so we can do it as well" defense in full swing.

The part after the comma is precious.

Forum List

Back