Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

And what about all the other times? Lol. Excuses, excuses.
What other times? She had a concussion and blood clot in 2012 and sinusitis and pneumonia coupled with allergies in 2016 that lead to her fainting, weakness, and coughing. From 2005 to 2016, we have a number pictures of her in awkward positions are weird facial expressions that right wing media has attempted to link to serious medical conditions.

Hillary Clinton has been followed by the press continuously for over 10 years. Every movement she makes is on a video, every time she trips, slips, falls, or looses her balance is going to be available if you look hard enough. Hell, I have probably stumbled, slipped, loss my balance, or fell dozens of times in the last 10 years. However, nobody cares if I fall, and who would bother taking video.

She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help! What's wrong with you? Denial much?
Look, here's another one. This was just a week and a half ago...

Now show some character and admit you're just a bloviating idiot...

Another one what? She only needs help when she's drunk! Lol. She has been having problems for MONTHS now at least.

Your fervent imagination aside, you said, "She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

I've so far shown you 2 videos of her climbing stairs unassisted, thoroughly debunking your idiotic claim.

Show some character or tacitly admit you have none.......

Face facts, your girl is a drunk. :D Lol. She was hungover at the 9/11 event, and that is why she "passed out." She went to her daughter's house to sleep off her hangover.

According to whether.com it was 82 at the site. This is the temperature in the shade. In the sun, temperatures are going to be higher and if you were wearing a suit as Clinton was, standing in the sun for an hour with pneumonia and a probable low grade fever, becoming overheated is quite likely.

And what about all the other times? Lol. Excuses, excuses.
What other times? She had a concussion and blood clot in 2012 and sinusitis and pneumonia coupled with allergies in 2016 that lead to her fainting, weakness, and coughing. From 2005 to 2016, we have a number pictures of her in awkward positions are weird facial expressions that right wing media has attempted to link to serious medical conditions.

Hillary Clinton has been followed by the press continuously for over 10 years. Every movement she makes is on a video, every time she trips, slips, falls, or looses her balance is going to be available if you look hard enough. Hell, I have probably stumbled, slipped, loss my balance, or fell dozens of times in the last 10 years. However, nobody cares if I fall, and who would bother taking video.

She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help! What's wrong with you? Denial much?

Her symptoms come and go, just like an alcoholic.

It is amazing how people like Queen Hillary with brain damage
can sometimes almost seem normal or even have "good days"

For example:
A Buffalo firefighter who apparently suffered brain damage

After almost a decade in a semiconscious state, Donald J. Herbert woke up lucid on a Saturday afternoon in April 2005 and was talking and catching up with family and friends – for nearly 16 hours that first day and also at times the next two weeks.

Hopefully, the medication they are giving Queen Hillary
to appear at least functional

will work long enough for her

:)

Another one what? She only needs help when she's drunk! Lol. She has been having problems for MONTHS now at least.

Your fervent imagination aside, you said, "She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

I've so far shown you 2 videos of her climbing stairs unassisted, thoroughly debunking your idiotic claim.

Face facts, your girl is a drunk. :D Lol. She was hungover at the 9/11 event, and that is why she "passed out." She went to her daughter's house to sleep off her hangover.

You've been proven to be a shameless liar who claimed, "she can't even go up a flight of stairs without help."

Do you really think any rational person is going to take the word of a shameless liar like you? :eusa_naughty:

Has Hillary’s Health Hit A Wall… Or The Bottle?

Patti Solis Doyle of Solis Strategies told Huffington Post that “[Hillary] likes to hang out and drink and gossip.” Doyle was asked, “what’s her drink?” She replied, “Well…when I drank with her it was wine and vodka.”

Clinton was previously seen in Cartagena, Columbia for the Summit of Americas. The bartender said she and two other women ordered 12 beers and two shots of whiskey. She’s seen in video screaming and partying, flush in the face, with a beer in one hand and a shot of whiskey in the other (standing at the bar – downing in like a drunken sailor).

Could these episodes explain why she passed out in 2005 while giving a speech? Perhaps alcohol could explain her fractured elbow from a fall in 2009. Drudge Report reminded us last week of her fall as she was getting onto a State Department aircraft (while serving as Secretary of State). She had the ‘mother’ of all falls in 2012 resulting in a concussion. She spent six months working from home after that episode.
Since the concussion, she has taken prescription Coumadin for a cerebral venous thrombosis. This is otherwise known as a blood-clot near her brain. Coumadin’s side effects (used as a blood thinner to prevent strokes and heart attacks) include dizziness and can be worsened by excessive alcohol. Could this explain the campaign trail “short-circuits?”

In the 2012 White House correspondents dinner, Pres. Obama jokingly said, “I was locked in a brutal primary battle with Hillary Clinton….four years later she won’t stop drunk texting me.” We all know there’s a little truth in every joke – if not a lot.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick says, “we were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.”

Finally, there’s all the coughing fits at various campaign rallies. What does that have to do with alcohol? Alcohol is one of the worst substances known for setting off allergies. One of her favorite drinks, wine, is chocked full of histamine. Some people cannot metabolize histamine as well as others which can set off a chemical chain-reaction throughout the body. The symptoms of this histamine intolerance can be scratchy throat, congestion and coughing.

I discovered this about two years ago after a series of allergy tests that proved nothing. I began reading about various foods that were high in histamine and realized that even two glasses of wine in the evening can create congestion and coughing the following day. Over several days it can become debilitating. Testing my findings, I stopped drinking wine and my allergies became almost one-hundred percent better after just a few days.

Let’s compare the presidency to being the captain of a sailboat. When I’m in the ocean (and the sailboat captain), I have a simple rule: no drinking (open ocean, calm weather, auto-pilot or not). If I plan to have drinks while sailing, I hire a captain (yes, I normally charter the boat with a captain). As captain, you must accept that something can go wrong at any moment. If I’m impaired at the helm, not only could my sailboat sink, we could all perish as a result of my inability to make sound judgments.

It is a vast understatement to compare being the captain of a 50 foot sailboat to being the president of the United States. The latter has far higher stakes.

Clinton’s pattern of raging outbursts, public-falls, health conditions and public drinking displays a person who lacks the discipline to put her service ahead of pleasure.

Imagine President Hillary Clinton innocently having a few glasses of wine at a State dinner, followed by a couple more shots of vodka (or whiskey), before bed, and the phone rings at 3am. It’s a military crisis where a split-second decision is needed. American lives are on the line. How will she do?
So in addition to Parkinson, lung cancer, brain cancer, and seizures, she's an alcoholic. So you should feel comfortable that this poor old sickly hag will be no match for the mighty Trump in the debates.... Keep thinking that.

No doubt all her health issues are
having a negative impact for her on the polls

Polling Data
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
RCP Average 8/26 - 9/14 -- -- 45.7 44.2 Clinton +1.5

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
RCP Average 9/1 - 9/14 -- -- 41.9 40.8 8.3 2.7 Clinton +1.1

You've been proven to be a shameless liar who claimed, "she can't even go up a flight of stairs without help."

Do you really think any rational person is going to take the word of a shameless liar like you? :eusa_naughty:

People who aren't suffering from partisan blindness can easily see she has a drinking problem. All the symptoms fit. Sometimes she doesn't exhibit symptoms because she isn't drunk. But . . . you can clearly tell when she's been hitting the bottle. ;)

No doubt Papa Obama
performed a "miracle" on her

raisinghilllazarus-i8529.jpg

People who aren't suffering from partisan blindness can easily see she has a drinking problem. All the symptoms fit. Sometimes she doesn't exhibit symptoms because she isn't drunk. But . . . you can clearly tell when she's been hitting the bottle. ;)

Plus
the talk in the Beltway has been for years
that she is one nasty drunk

Patti Solis Doyle of Solis Strategies told Huffington Post that “[Hillary] likes to hang out and drink and gossip.” Doyle was asked, “what’s her drink?” She replied, “Well…when I drank with her it was wine and vodka.”

Clinton was previously seen in Cartagena, Columbia for the Summit of Americas. The bartender said she and two other women ordered 12 beers and two shots of whiskey. She’s seen in video screaming and partying, flush in the face, with a beer in one hand and a shot of whiskey in the other (standing at the bar – downing in like a drunken sailor).

Could these episodes explain why she passed out in 2005 while giving a speech? Perhaps alcohol could explain her fractured elbow from a fall in 2009. Drudge Report reminded us last week of her fall as she was getting onto a State Department aircraft (while serving as Secretary of State). She had the ‘mother’ of all falls in 2012 resulting in a concussion. She spent six months working from home after that episode.
Since the concussion, she has taken prescription Coumadin for a cerebral venous thrombosis. This is otherwise known as a blood-clot near her brain. Coumadin’s side effects (used as a blood thinner to prevent strokes and heart attacks) include dizziness and can be worsened by excessive alcohol. Could this explain the campaign trail “short-circuits?”

In the 2012 White House correspondents dinner, Pres. Obama jokingly said, “I was locked in a brutal primary battle with Hillary Clinton….four years later she won’t stop drunk texting me.” We all know there’s a little truth in every joke – if not a lot.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick says, “we were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.”

Finally, there’s all the coughing fits at various campaign rallies. What does that have to do with alcohol? Alcohol is one of the worst substances known for setting off allergies. One of her favorite drinks, wine, is chocked full of histamine. Some people cannot metabolize histamine as well as others which can set off a chemical chain-reaction throughout the body. The symptoms of this histamine intolerance can be scratchy throat, congestion and coughing.

I discovered this about two years ago after a series of allergy tests that proved nothing. I began reading about various foods that were high in histamine and realized that even two glasses of wine in the evening can create congestion and coughing the following day. Over several days it can become debilitating. Testing my findings, I stopped drinking wine and my allergies became almost one-hundred percent better after just a few days.

Let’s compare the presidency to being the captain of a sailboat. When I’m in the ocean (and the sailboat captain), I have a simple rule: no drinking (open ocean, calm weather, auto-pilot or not). If I plan to have drinks while sailing, I hire a captain (yes, I normally charter the boat with a captain). As captain, you must accept that something can go wrong at any moment. If I’m impaired at the helm, not only could my sailboat sink, we could all perish as a result of my inability to make sound judgments.

It is a vast understatement to compare being the captain of a 50 foot sailboat to being the president of the United States. The latter has far higher stakes.

Clinton’s pattern of raging outbursts, public-falls, health conditions and public drinking displays a person who lacks the discipline to put her service ahead of pleasure.

Imagine President Hillary Clinton innocently having a few glasses of wine at a State dinner, followed by a couple more shots of vodka (or whiskey), before bed, and the phone rings at 3am. It’s a military crisis where a split-second decision is needed. American lives are on the line. How will she do?
So in addition to Parkinson, lung cancer, brain cancer, and seizures, she's an alcoholic. So you should feel comfortable that this poor old sickly hag will be no match for the mighty Trump in the debates.... Keep thinking that.

I said I don't think she has any disease aside from alcoholism. Lol. The pneumonia excuse is quite lame, considering she's been displaying symptoms for quite a while now.

Her odd head and exaggerated head movements, her trips and falls for no apparent reason, AND there are the pictures and videos of her drinking and her own words. :) She likes to drink. She even brags about her ability to drink. Other people (her friends/coworkers) have mentioned it as well. Just stick to your denial and vote for a drunk though. Dumb dee dumb dumb

Keep running from your claim because you can't deal with getting caught bullshitting...

"She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!" ~ a craven liar

Keep running from your claim because you can't deal with getting caught bullshitting...

"She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!" ~ a craven liar

Okay, when she is DRUNK, she can't go up a flight of stairs without help. :D I find your temper tantrum amusing.

I said I don't think she has any disease aside from alcoholism. Lol. The pneumonia excuse is quite lame, considering she's been displaying symptoms for quite a while now.

Her odd head and exaggerated head movements, her trips and falls for no apparent reason, AND there are the pictures and videos of her drinking and her own words. :) She likes to drink. She even brags about her ability to drink. Other people (her friends/coworkers) have mentioned it as well. Just stick to your denial and vote for a drunk though. Dumb dee dumb dumb
Alcoholism does not show up on a CT Scan, nor does it cause fever, congestion and coughing. Pneumonia is far more likely a cause of the problems she has had over the last few weeks, particularly since she has been diagnosed with pneumonia.

If you consider the fact that the events you're referring to have occurred over the last 10 years in which everything Clinton has done in public is on video, every slip, ever slur, ever trip, and every facial expression you could certainly construct just about any health scenario. If you or I were on video every minute we were in public, the media could construct any number of scenarios to match the videos.

The fact is Hillary has had two major health events over the last 10 years. In 2012, she fainted and suffered a concussion and a blood clot. In 2016, 4 years latter, she has suffered from sinusitis and pneumonia aggravated by allergies. It's all in the report from her doctor.
http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

Alcoholism does not show up on a CT Scan, nor does it cause fever, congestion and coughing. Pneumonia is far more likely a cause of the problems she has had over the last few weeks, particularly since she has been diagnosed with pneumonia.

If you consider the fact that the events you're referring to have occurred over the last 10 years in which everything Clinton has done in public is on video, every slip, ever slur, ever trip, and every facial expression you could certainly construct just about any health scenario. If you or I were on video every minute we were in public, the media could construct any number of scenarios to match the videos.

The fact is Hillary has had two major health events over the last 10 years. In 2012, she fainted and suffered a concussion and a blood clot. In 2016, 4 years latter, she has suffered from sinusitis and pneumonia aggravated by allergies. It's all in the report from her doctor.
http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

Will believe anythingers are back at it.

She is falling down all the time, making very weird seizure-esque expressions. You on the other hand are occupying the following position for far too prolonged periods:

heads-sand.jpg.jpeg

Wowsa, Crooked Hillary head bobbing from Parkinson's is off the charts. Mute the audio so you don't have to listen to that fake, phony, fraud Crazy Bernie.

Forum List

Back