Just call me Counselor

I wasn't supposed to find out until earliest next week, yet I checked my ibaby.org account Friday and there was the letter.

I talked to the boss and he let me off early. I called up a few buddies and went straight to Barleycorn (in th burbs). Even on Good Friday siners still come out.

I had more than nasty hangover, but spend the rest of the weekend with the family! The wife had them wear a few shirts all saying future lawyers.

Great weekend, now the tough part. Find a job that pays me more than I make now and enough to be able to afford those student loans.

one whine ends...another whine begins....first of all this aint a parrell move...you are gonna have to start out on the bottom....so what are the plans here..criminal or civil? what do you want to do...what is possible.....tell us all...we want your life plans right now!

I wasn't supposed to find out until earliest next week, yet I checked my ibaby.org account Friday and there was the letter.

I talked to the boss and he let me off early. I called up a few buddies and went straight to Barleycorn (in th burbs). Even on Good Friday siners still come out.

I had more than nasty hangover, but spend the rest of the weekend with the family! The wife had them wear a few shirts all saying future lawyers.

Great weekend, now the tough part. Find a job that pays me more than I make now and enough to be able to afford those student loans.

LOL! Good luck with the headache. Congratulations, again!

:clap2: Congrats!

Hang out a shingle. (so to speak).

Funny_Sign_Drive_Thru_Lawyer.jpg

I tried to do that after I saw Pulp Fiction. Didn't work out quite so well:

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dead-******-storage.jpg

I tried to do that after I saw Pulp Fiction. Didn't work out quite so well:

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/dead-******-storage.jpg

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-7f7vVCqvI]YouTube - Pulp Fiction - The Jimmy Situation[/ame]

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back