Just asking

wihosa

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
Is it treasonous in a time of war, and by the way it is still a time of war, to want the President aka The Commander in Chief to fail?

Is it treasonous in a time of war, and by the way it is still a time of war, to want the President aka The Commander in Chief to fail?

only if it is still a war crime to send troops into a soveriegn nation without un, world and congressional approval.....

OK, fair enough, Rush Limbaugh is a traitor and Bush is still guilty of war crimes!

what a lame question...

of course it is not, read your constitution.

and this is such a load of tripe, i can't even count the number of times the dems wanted bush policies to fail despite us being in the same war you say we are now in. further, just because we are in a time of war does not mean we have to agree with the president on everything....perhaps you would have supported president bush declaring martial law because we are at war and suspending elections....and when you called for bush to fail i guess you would support your arrest and conviction for treason

If that were true, I would be in jail along with thousands of fellow Iraqi war protestors. (That probably includes you unless you're very young.)

If it is, then a heck of a lot of liberals on this board and others would be guilty of treason based simply on the fact that they wanted President Bush to fail and fail miserably.

But, I don't think it is necessarily treason to hope the President fails. You can hope he fails and that the country does well despite the President's efforts.

Immie

what a lame question...

of course it is not, read your constitution.

and this is such a load of tripe, i can't even count the number of times the dems wanted bush policies to fail despite us being in the same war you say we are now in. further, just because we are in a time of war does not mean we have to agree with the president on everything....perhaps you would have supported president bush declaring martial law because we are at war and suspending elections....and when you called for bush to fail i guess you would support your arrest and conviction for treason

just proves once again,, the whining bitching little hypocrites,,are pissed cause we don't bow down and adore him! :lol:

only if it is still a war crime to send troops into a soveriegn nation without un, world and congressional approval.....

Well the only legal way for the United States to go to war is for Congress to make an official declaration of war. U.N. and world approval is not necessary nor is it a substitute for a Congressional declaration of war.

War?

We are not at war.

I hear there is a 'Overseas Contingency Operation' but definetly no wars.

i thought it was a humanitarian police program in order to get the world to love us again.....you know to change it back like it was during the clinton years....when they only blew up embasies, resorts, ships at anchor, dragged our soldeiers though the streets and only slightly damaged the wtc.....

Forum List

Back