Just another, random, Poli. Sci Major

JordanCouch

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Hey folks!

Stumbled across this forum while working on a research project; and I have to say I like what I see. It's very rare to come across a board where real, intellectual discussion seems to take place between members of ALL parties.

Count me in!

:clap2:

Hey folks!

Stumbled across this forum while working on a research project; and I have to say I like what I see. It's very rare to come across a board where real, intellectual discussion seems to take place between members of ALL parties.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where'd you see any of that here?

Welcome.

Hop on in, poli sci! I don't know about intellectual discussion, but we do have all kinds here. And then some! :lol:

Welcome to the nuthouse!

:welcome: 2 USMB JordonCouch Poli Sci, one question.....political science, another science of infinite variables such as, meteorology, where predictions are as good as guesses. How can 'they' call the study of politics a science, unless it it referring to the "Chaos Theory". :lol: This BTW is just a BS question.

It is funny how we study the politics of those who say, ' I voted for it, then voted against it', I was a republican, now I am a Democrat mentality. Don't mind me I just need more coffee.

I've always wondered...what do poli science majors do for a living when they graduate?

I hear you. I hear what you are saying. You're saying -

How does this make you feel?

Last edited:
Hey folks!

Count me in!

:clap2:

Must happen when I am asleep or not paying attention....

tigger.jpg

We got fresh meat!

Forum List

Back