Just another poor boy off to fight a rich man's WAR

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Been there, done that. But I did it for higher ideals. I did it because I AM AN AMERICAN. And I BELIEVED. But, in my more mature age leaves plenty of questions.

I'll take the advise and opinions of anyone that has also been there and done that to the exclusion of anyone else that has avoided this and used exclusionary status to excuse that. I don't need supervision from cowards to explain to me any necessity for any kind of WAR. I caterogize George W. Bush and Richard "Dick" Cheney in both those descriptions.

I can dig "fiscal responsibility", a traditionally conservative ideal. I can dig a strong national defense, another traditional conservative ideal. I can even dig "discretionary expediance", an ideal shared by all interested including conservatives. I can't dig lies being reported as truth. I can't dig WAR when intelligent diplomacy is more in order. I can't dig failures being reported as truths. I can't dig how anyone can in good faith or in good conscience vote to continue the atrocities against the American People committed by the present Administration. I just can't dig the ignorance of American peoples that seem to relish the irrresponsible and rectless policies of the idiot and coward that now disingenuiously calls himself "Commander-In-Chief". Personally, I served under better Sergeants and they still have more credibilty, at least as far as I'm concerned.

That's my rant for now. Dig in.

God Bless America

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Been there, done that. But I did it for higher ideals. I did it because I AM AN AMERICAN. And I BELIEVED. But, in my more mature age leaves plenty of questions.

I'll take the advise and opinions of anyone that has also been there and done that to the exclusion of anyone else that has avoided this and used exclusionary status to excuse that. I don't need supervision from cowards to explain to me any necessity for any kind of WAR. I caterogize George W. Bush and Richard "Dick" Cheney in both those descriptions.

I can dig "fiscal responsibility", a traditionally conservative ideal. I can dig a strong national defense, another traditional conservative ideal. I can even dig "discretionary expediance", an ideal shared by all interested including conservatives. I can't dig lies being reported as truth. I can't dig WAR when intelligent diplomacy is more in order. I can't dig failures being reported as truths. I can't dig how anyone can in good faith or in good conscience vote to continue the atrocities against the American People committed by the present Administration. I just can't dig the ignorance of American peoples that seem to relish the irrresponsible and rectless policies of the idiot and coward that now disingenuiously calls himself "Commander-In-Chief". Personally, I served under better Sergeants and they still have more credibilty, at least as far as I'm concerned.

God Bless America

Psychoblues

This assertion that only those who were in the military can have military opinions is bullcrap. What was your take on Clinton the actual draft dodger re:this issue? Are you a hypocrite or something? Nevermind.

Seriously psycho do you hear yourself speak?

Bush is the President. We were attacked. Since has no combat experience he therefore can not order any military actions according to you. Nevermind that the president is the Commander in Chief. Nevermind that past presidents including the very last one have sent soldiers into battle when the US was called upon to do so despite lacking combat experience.

The last president to truely have a combat record was JFK. He got us into Vietnam and unfortunately left us with LBJ to finish vietnam.

Does that mean that every single wartime action ever to be called upon by a President has been invalid because of their lack of combat experience?

Man you really need to think before you type.

Psychoblues said:

God Bless America

Psychoblues

I dont dig anything your saying. No one does. the Sixties are over. We've learned alot since then. We've learned from the mistakes of the hippies. There are times for war. And deposing a dictator who slaughtered thousands is deffinately a good reason for war.

pyscho seems to easily forget that Clinton deployed troops to more places more often than ANY president in history - including Reagan. And as we all know, Clinton was/is a lieing, draft-dodging, non-inhaling (yeah, right), bastard that spent his Vietnam days in Moscow protesting the USA.

Forum List

Back