Just another night in da club

There sure are plenty of white sissies on this board. The whole racism sub-forum is chock full of the idiots.
You call people "white sissies" then you complain about racism on the board, thats gay.

Im sure there's a white devil somewhere stirring up this fight :eusa_whistle:

LiveLeak.com - Brawl Breaks Out At St. Louis Nightclub

Your devil ancestors provided the lack of self respect. The frustration, anger, and the alcohol were provided by your deviil brothers.

I think they call it lack of respect for ones self.....maybe you should bring yourself into the present and stop living in the past....and get over your envy of the white man....because when you wake up tomorrow and look in the mirror your still going to be a black boy ...and thats a curse your just going to have to endure.

Your devil ancestors provided the lack of self respect. The frustration, anger, and the alcohol were provided by your deviil brothers.

So your saying the white man has provided these people the ability to act like wild animals. In that case, shouldn't they have the ability or brain power not to act like that.

I think they call it lack of respect for ones self.....maybe you should bring yourself into the present and stop living in the past....and get over your envy of the white man....because when you wake up tomorrow and look in the mirror your still going to be a black boy ...and thats a curse your just going to have to endure.

The effects of what your devil ancestors have done are as apparent today as they were 300 years ago. So you see, I am in the present. You say being black is a "curse", as if being white would be a "blessing". Yet, you and your devil brothers and sisters willingly take the chance of getting cancer to cook away the "blessing" of your devil whiteness in the sun, or in booths. Your women remove fat from their behinds and put it in their lips to share in my "curse". The "curse" that I have and that you lack sends you and your devil brethren to doctors in droves to buy extenze so you can be like smiling bob. If I'm cursed, I'd hate to see what it's like to be "blessed".

The effects of what your devil ancestors have done are as apparent today as they were 300 years ago. So you see, I am in the present. You say being black is a "curse", as if being white would be a "blessing". Yet, you and your devil brothers and sisters willingly take the chance of getting cancer to cook away the "blessing" of your devil whiteness in the sun, or in booths. Your women remove fat from their behinds and put it in their lips to share in my "curse". The "curse" that I have and that you lack sends you and your devil brethren to doctors in droves to buy extenze so you can be like smiling bob. If I'm cursed, I'd hate to see what it's like to be "blessed".

Do you really want to point out some kind of envy over body characteristics with the lye burning your hair strait?

al-sharpton.jpg

Now, I don't subscribe to the OP but your malcom x wannabe "white devil" this, "White devil" that bullshit is pretty ironic when you bitch about HIS racism.

Do you really want to point out some kind of envy over body characteristics with the lye burning your hair strait?

al-sharpton.jpg

Now, I don't subscribe to the OP but your malcom x wannabe "white devil" this, "White devil" that bullshit is pretty ironic when you bitch about HIS racism.

Sociologically and historically speaking, oppressed people always accept and immitate the standards of beauty set by the ruling class. The ruling class are the ones who have the power to define what beauty is, and the standards are always in line with the physical characteristics of the elite class. If they identify themselves with beauty in the eyes of their subjects, then those subjects will worship them. This will make them easier to control. For centuries the powerful elite devil has told the Original man and woman that they had no history except a shameful savage past in the jungles of Africa. They have been told that their "nappy" hair, wide noses, and thick lips were ugly, inferior and shameful. As a result the Original people have come to hate themselves, and thinking their natural characteristics to be ugly they have attempted to alter them to make them look like the elite devil slavemaster, whom he was led to believe was beautiful, wholesome, and proud. The picture you show is of a man who has accepted the religion and the ideologies of the oppressor and sees himself the way his oppressor sees him. The only thing ironic about me calliing the white devil a white devil is that his actions justify it. Though I know your comment about Malcolm X was obviously meant as an insult, I take it as a compliment...

al-sharpton.jpg

Sociologically and historically speaking, oppressed people always accept and immitate the standards of beauty set by the ruling class. The ruling class are the ones who have the power to define what beauty is, and the standards are always in line with the physical characteristics of the elite class. If they identify themselves with beauty in the eyes of their subjects, then those subjects will worship them. This will make them easier to control. For centuries the powerful elite devil has told the Original man and woman that they had no history except a shameful savage past in the jungles of Africa. They have been told that their "nappy" hair, wide noses, and thick lips were ugly, inferior and shameful. As a result the Original people have come to hate themselves, and thinking their natural characteristics to be ugly they have attempted to alter them to make them look like the elite devil slavemaster, whom he was led to believe was beautiful, wholesome, and proud. The picture you show is of a man who has accepted the religion and the ideologies of the oppressor and sees himself the way his oppressor sees him. The only thing ironic about me calliing the white devil a white devil is that his actions justify it. Though I know your comment about Malcolm X was obviously meant as an insult, I take it as a compliment...

...Taking it as a compliment just illustrates how dumb you are. Now that you've made an excuse for your own mimicry why don't you tell us how it's the WHITE DEBIL that makes even your own people judge each other by how dark their skin is relative to each other. I'm SURE there is a WHITE DEBIL to blame since, clearly, you are so malleable that you are unable to do more than blame the WHITE DEBIL for your own inadequacies.

:rofl:

Hey! at least you got the JHERI CURL, right? Just let your SOUL GLO!

soul_glo.jpg

al-sharpton.jpg

...Taking it as a compliment just illustrates how dumb you are. Now that you've made an excuse for your own mimicry why don't you tell us how it's the WHITE DEBIL that makes even your own people judge each other by how dark their skin is relative to each other. I'm SURE there is a WHITE DEBIL to blame since, clearly, you are so malleable that you are unable to do more than blame the WHITE DEBIL for your own inadequacies.

soul_glo.jpg

Malcolm X was a man who none of your devil brothers could match in an intellectual debate even though they may have possessed a PhD. Only an idiot would not find something admirable in that. Now to answer your question, one of your devil ancestors by the name of Willie Lynch was the first to point out to all of your other devil ancestors that in order to maintain the system of control and exploitation that they had established, they would need to pit lightskin blacks against the darkskinned blacks. If you know anything about slavery, which I doubt you do, then you would know that the lightskinnedblacks were allowed to work and live in the big house with 'massa as a sign of favor, causing jealousy amongs the darkskinned fieldhands. This condition has carried over into the present day, as your devil ancestors knew it would. You can google Willie Lynch and find out for yourself. Your reference to "SOUL GLO", betrays your appreciation for black entertainment. It shows that you watch black movies and even after two decades you still carry that catch phrase with you.

soul_glo.jpg

Malcolm X was a man who none of your devil brothers could match in an intellectual debate even though they may have possessed a PhD. Only an idiot would not find something admirable in that. Now to answer your question, one of your devil ancestors by the name of Willie Lynch was the first to point out to all of your other devil ancestors that in order to maintain the system of control and exploitation that they had established, they would need to pit lightskin blacks against the darkskinned blacks. If you know anything about slavery, which I doubt you do, then you would know that the lightskinnedblacks were allowed to work and live in the big house with 'massa as a sign of favor, causing jealousy amongs the darkskinned fieldhands. This condition has carried over into the present day, as your devil ancestors knew it would. You can google Willie Lynch and find out for yourself. Your reference to "SOUL GLO", betrays your appreciation for black entertainment. It shows that you watch black movies and even after two decades you still carry that catch phrase with you.

yea! and the ghost of WILLIE LYNCH makes light skinned negros poke fun at dark skinned negros EVEN TODAY!

:lol:

Indeed, I do appreciate a wide array of black culture. As stated above, I don't subscribe to the OP. However, as Chris Rock stated, there is a huge difference between being BLACK and being a ******. I'm sure you already know which section you fall into. Your constant blame of whitey belays a low self esteem that white people have nothing to do with in 2011.

:thup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmALA8miQY8]YouTube - Ebony & Ivory-Stevie Wonder & Sir Paul McCartney[/ame]

soul_glo.jpg

yea! and the ghost of WILLIE LYNCH makes light skinned negros poke fun at dark skinned negros EVEN TODAY!

:lol:

Indeed, I do appreciate a wide array of black culture. As stated above, I don't subscribe to the OP. However, as Chris Rock stated, there is a huge difference between being BLACK and being a ******. I'm sure you already know which section you fall into. Your constant blame of whitey belays a low self esteem that white people have nothing to do with in 2011.

:thup:

I suggest you stop consulting entertainment for your knowledge of Original people. Chris rock may be hilarious, but he is no expert on black history or culture. Your devil ancestor Willie Lynch said that once his system of division was implemented that it would operate autonomously for at least 400 years. This was near the end of the 18th century. Looks like it worked, those devils knew exactly what they were doing. So that's how you feel huh, we're either blacks or *******? Let me guess, I get to be a ****** because I disagree with you in that the whiteman has disenfranchised and oppressed blacks in this country and all throughout this world and the ramifacations have been far reaching, even up to the present? The either or mentality is the mark of a true bigot. Whether you like it or not, history supports my claim. Your denial of a truth does not make it untrue.

Forum List

Back