Just Another Day in an American High School

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Oh, with a cracked skull, you know. One girl goes to the hospital, mom is sure "the school didn't handle the situation correctly".

Yes, we know, always the school. Them teachers can't teach the three R's, keep students from beating each other down, instill basic moral values, also teach kids to brush their teeth, boil water and balance a checkbook....

Also, why is there a teacher shortage?

Right.

Cops find ‘no evidence’ of bullying after student has head slammed into wall

Correct. What a prissy. That is no bully indeed. You don't slam your girlfriend's head into the wall. You slam it across it. Still better than a black eye though. And don't they teach soccer punch any more? In my high school one day when I stepped into the yard, I couldn't even look around yet, I got such a huge soccer punch that my head almost flew off. Then when I tried to check who it was, the guy just disappeared in the crowd in 1 sec. What was the problem statement?

Oh, with a cracked skull, you know. One girl goes to the hospital, mom is sure "the school didn't handle the situation correctly".

Yes, we know, always the school. Them teachers can't teach the three R's, keep students from beating each other down, instill basic moral values, also teach kids to brush their teeth, boil water and balance a checkbook....

Right.

At least they weren't slaughtered in a gun massacre. Which should sadly be happening again soon. Everyone needs to tell their kids to note all exits and hiding places from their classrooms and schools.

Right.

At least they weren't slaughtered in a gun massacre. Which should sadly be happening again soon. Everyone needs to tell their kids to note all exits and hiding places from their classrooms and schools.

I think the correct solution is to provide them with their own gun. A carrying society is a polite society. A non carrying society is a sissie society.

Correct. What a prissy. That is no bully indeed. You don't slam your girlfriend's head into the wall. You slam it across it. Still better than a black eye though. And don't they teach soccer punch any more? In my high school one day when I stepped into the yard, I couldn't even look around yet, I got such a huge soccer punch that my head almost flew off. Then when I tried to check who it was, the guy just disappeared in the crowd in 1 sec. What was the problem statement?

“Soccer punch”? Talk to text issues?

I think the correct solution is to provide them with their own gun.
^ says resident of the only country where this regularly happens
No, not the only country. We have guns in schools in Afghanistan too. We shoot teachers with them as well.
That's true, we do love killing impoverished sand people in the Middle East.
See what your school education has lead to? Now what are those teachers worth?

Right.

I don't send my kids to a place where not only do the administrators refuse to protect the children from the crazy fucks that attend...but where they teach my kids to cower and wait to be shot.

Public schools are pits. Our kids are at higher risk in school than they are in crack houses.

Right.

I don't send my kids to a place where not only do the administrators refuse to protect the children from the crazy fucks that attend...but where they teach my kids to cower and wait to be shot.

Public schools are pits. Our kids are at higher risk in school than they are in crack houses.

Don't overdo it.

Right.

An American child's odds of being shot in school are 1 in 614,000,000. But we know it suits your politics to beat that drum to smithereens.

I think the correct solution is to provide them with their own gun.
^ says resident of the only country where this regularly happens
No, not the only country. We have guns in schools in Afghanistan too. We shoot teachers with them as well.
That's true, we do love killing impoverished sand people in the Middle East.
See what your school education has lead to? Now what are those teachers worth?

Why don't you non-Americans just excuse yourselves from the conversation.

Right.

1. We don't teach kids to cower and wait to be shot anymore--at least not in my district.

2. By "crazy f8cks" do you mean fellow kids? How low does that lovely term go for you, elementary school too?

3. You really want to stand by the comparison of school to crack houses?

At this rate, keep your kids OUT of public schools....thanks

Right.

Right. So, a girl gets assaulted, attacked, brutalized, attempted manslaughter, the girl's life is in risk, she gets moved, no medical help is even called and the final insult, she is the one banned. And over what? Correcting a math problem. Ahha.

That isn't bullying, it is criminal assault. If a black had been the victim, it would be a federal "hate crime." And given the zero tolerance common in schools these days, the handling of it unthinkable. The parents need to sue both the other student and the school for criminal negligence and assault. Oddly, the police have to be dragged kicking and screaming to "look into it."

This is the kind of dirtballs the PSS is churning out these days as the future leaders of our country. Good luck with that.

Right.

Right. So, a girl gets assaulted, attacked, brutalized, attempted manslaughter, the girl's life is in risk, she gets moved, no medical help is even called and the final insult, she is the one banned. And over what? Correcting a math problem. Ahha.

That isn't bullying, it is criminal assault. If a black had been the victim, it would be a federal "hate crime." And given the zero tolerance common in schools these days, the handling of it unthinkable. The parents need to sue both the other student and the school for criminal negligence and assault. Oddly, the police have to be dragged kicking and screaming to "look into it."

This is the kind of dirtballs the PSS is churning out these days as the future leaders of our country. Good luck with that.

You missed my point.

I am speaking here about what teachers are expected to deal with and witness here on the daily; I am not talking about how the admin handled the situation. Note my last question re: the teacher shortage. Teachers are expected to teach academic content to THESE STUDENTS, and also as I noted, moral content and content students used to learn at home, like how to cook and balance checkbooks.

The conservative answer is "well you suck so you deserve it". Okay. You realize everyone is leaving the profession, folks aren't coming in, and the only people you're going to get are people who suck WORSE. No one wants to think about how you're going to educate a whole generation of youngsters coming up with people who suck. No one cares. All right then, it's over.

But I knew that already.

Also, do you think zero tolerance is still a thing at schools? It's not. Hasn't been for years.

Right.

You missed my point.

I am speaking here about what teachers are expected to deal with and witness here on the daily; I am not talking about how the admin handled the situation. Note my last question re: the teacher shortage. Teachers are expected to teach academic content to THESE STUDENTS, and also as I noted, moral content and content students used to learn at home, like how to cook and balance checkbooks.

The conservative answer is "well you suck so you deserve it". Okay. You realize everyone is leaving the profession, folks aren't coming in, and the only people you're going to get are people who suck WORSE. No one wants to think about how you're going to educate a whole generation of youngsters coming up with people who suck. No one cares. All right then, it's over.

But I knew that already.

Also, do you think zero tolerance is still a thing at schools? It's not. Hasn't been for years.

Agreed. If I were a teacher, I wouldn't accept those terms, I'd leave for a private school or find another job. It isn't like this stuff just started yesterday. So what is the solution if people keep leaving and it just gets worse? Good! Maybe then the government will GET THE FUCK OUT OF EDUCATION and leave it to the private sector to run right. When I was in HS in the 1970s it sucked, I went to a private HS and was all the better for it. The PSS is a flaming joke, as is the "school tax system" where a family of 12 pays no more to educate their kids than a single unmarried person with no kids at all.

Right.

You missed my point.

But I knew that already.

Agreed. If I were a teacher, I wouldn't accept those terms, I'd leave for a private school or find another job. It isn't like this stuff just started yesterday. So what is the solution if people keep leaving and it just gets worse? Good! Maybe then the government will GET THE FUCK OUT OF EDUCATION and leave it to the private sector to run right. When I was in HS in the 1970s it sucked, I went to a private HS and was all the better for it. The PSS is a flaming joke, as is the "school tax system" where a family of 12 pays no more to educate their kids than a single unmarried person with no kids at all.

Pay for private schools is much, much, much worse that public schools, and even that's not great. You realize this right? Also why are conservatives like us such cowards?

But at any rate it's too late. The attrition has started; the rot is too far gone.

Forum List

Back