Just another day in a Muslim hellhole (Iran killing stray dogs with acid)

Then again if the Saudis did it, you wouldn't hear about it.

Always bad stories from Iran, it's a way of vilifying Iran to make it easier to invade at some point in the future with a Republican President in the White House.
It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

Dogs are better than Muslims

Well, I doubt anything I could say would change your ignorance, so probably no point, hey?

I'm not ignorant about Muslim attitudes toward dogs

It's the fact that I know about them that makes me angry.

I have no place for people who would kill a dog just because they have some whacked out and yes stupid religious belief.

But then again I guess you'd have a place for people who go into other countries and cause massive problems leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

The US isn't one to be comparing when trying to show nice happy things.

FYI I was always against invading Iraq and this has nothing to do with that now does it?

A culture that will torture and slaughter harmless animals for no good reason is one that deserves disdain.

If you can't see that then we have nothing more to say to each other

I'm a vegetarian. I don't like it when animals get used in a sort of mass holocaust which we hide away and make sure all dead animals come wrapped in plastic and with names like beef and pork, rather than "dead cow" or "dead pig".

Animal torture happens in a lot of countries. There was a case in China a month ago of a dog meat festival, totally barbaric, however generally you'll only find out about it if the country is an "enemy" of the US, like Iran is.

So, while I detest those who treat animals badly, I can also see what the real issue of this sort of article is. It's about vilifying Iran, as opposed to reporting about EVERY country where animal abuse is prevalent.

Yup, Iran killing dogs with acid injections. Motherfuckers!

Then again if the Saudis did it, you wouldn't hear about it.

Always bad stories from Iran, it's a way of vilifying Iran to make it easier to invade at some point in the future with a Republican President in the White House.

The US has an unholy allowance with SA. How is this an excuse for Iran or Muslims?

What?

So, you basically have no follow-up now that I didn't go down the rabbit hole. (That I didn't chase your distraction in case you don't get simple metaphors). Let me explain this in simple talk: You tried to make Saudi Arabia somehow relevant to the fact that Iranian Muslims are inhumanely killing dogs. And when I didn't indulge your US-Saudi bull shit, you gave me a retarded "What?"

No, I asked what? because I didn't get your point. You make a clear point I will respond. You don't..... well, you get me asking what you're talking about. It's quite simple.

It's not just Iran

It's Muslims.

Dogs are better than Muslims

Well, I doubt anything I could say would change your ignorance, so probably no point, hey?

I'm not ignorant about Muslim attitudes toward dogs

It's the fact that I know about them that makes me angry.

I have no place for people who would kill a dog just because they have some whacked out and yes stupid religious belief.

But then again I guess you'd have a place for people who go into other countries and cause massive problems leading to hundreds of thousands of deaths.

The US isn't one to be comparing when trying to show nice happy things.

FYI I was always against invading Iraq and this has nothing to do with that now does it?

A culture that will torture and slaughter harmless animals for no good reason is one that deserves disdain.

If you can't see that then we have nothing more to say to each other

I'm a vegetarian. I don't like it when animals get used in a sort of mass holocaust which we hide away and make sure all dead animals come wrapped in plastic and with names like beef and pork, rather than "dead cow" or "dead pig".

Animal torture happens in a lot of countries. There was a case in China a month ago of a dog meat festival, totally barbaric, however generally you'll only find out about it if the country is an "enemy" of the US, like Iran is.

So, while I detest those who treat animals badly, I can also see what the real issue of this sort of article is. It's about vilifying Iran, as opposed to reporting about EVERY country where animal abuse is prevalent.

IDGAF about Iran. Reporting that muslims like to torture dogs is simply the truth it happens in all muslim communities. As far as I'm concerned it's a practice that deserves to be exposed

And I'm no fan of China or many Asian countries where people would hunt down an kill every last tiger because they think powdered tiger penis will magically make their dicks bigger.

And yes animal abuse happens everywhere but at least here it seems to be isolated wackos not culturally accepted practice.

IDGAF about Iran. Reporting that muslims like to torture dogs is simply the truth it happens in all muslim communities. As far as I'm concerned it's a practice that deserves to be exposed

And I'm no fan of China or many Asian countries where people would hunt down an kill every last tiger because they think powdered tiger penis will magically make their dicks bigger.

And yes animal abuse happens everywhere but at least here it seems to be isolated wackos not culturally accepted practice.

Dogs are considered to be dirty. Iran has actually banned people from keeping dogs. In many countries animals are tortured.

Yes, the practice needs to be exposed. However this article isn't exposing ALL COUNTRIES which do this, it's exposing ONE COUNTRY that's doing this, and it's not doing it because the people who wrote it care about dogs either.

The US and Europe are among the most animal friendly countries. It's what happens when you have more money instead of just living day to day to make ends meet, suddenly other things become more important.

Iran is poorer now because of US sanctions.

Dogs are considered to be dirty. Iran has actually banned people from keeping dogs. In many countries animals are tortured.

Yes, the practice needs to be exposed. However this article isn't exposing ALL COUNTRIES which do this, it's exposing ONE COUNTRY that's doing this, and it's not doing it because the people who wrote it care about dogs either.

The US and Europe are among the most animal friendly countries. It's what happens when you have more money instead of just living day to day to make ends meet, suddenly other things become more important.

You're not going to make me feel sorry for Muslims who kill dogs for fun.

And all you have to do is Google muslims and dogs and you'll easily see it's not just Iran.

And all you have to do is Google muslims and dogs and you'll easily see it's not just Iran.

If you had read my posts, you'd have seen that I wasn't asking you to be sorry for anyone.

You see, the point I was making was that you were basically being mind controlled by the powers that be into hating Iran, so the US with a Republican president in the future would be able to invade.

Do you know the Powell Doctrine?

One of the things is that the US needs public support for any war. They make public support with articles about people killing dogs, and other such stuff.

770-1.gif

In the US on the ever of the war support was 72% and rose with victory. Support lessened when people realised it was not such a good idea. But that didn't matter, they needed support in 2003, not 2004.

th

Support rose from below 40% only the year before. Not hard when the media is a willing lapdog.

USATODAY.com

In Europe it was a different story.

Spain had 74% no, France 60% no, Luxembourg 59% no, some countries were about 50/50.

The majority of the anti-Iraqi media stories were aimed at the American public. Of course there were stories in other western countries too. I mean, a man like Rupert Murdoch has interests in the UK as well as in the US and would have been pumping out the same crap in both countries.

If you had read my posts, you'd have seen that I wasn't asking you to be sorry for anyone.

You see, the point I was making was that you were basically being mind controlled by the powers that be into hating Iran, so the US with a Republican president in the future would be able to invade.

One of the things is that the US needs public support for any war. They make public support with articles about people killing dogs, and other such stuff.

770-1.gif

In the US on the ever of the war support was 72% and rose with victory. Support lessened when people realised it was not such a good idea. But that didn't matter, they needed support in 2003, not 2004.

th

Support rose from below 40% only the year before. Not hard when the media is a willing lapdog.

USATODAY.com

Spain had 74% no, France 60% no, Luxembourg 59% no, some countries were about 50/50.

The majority of the anti-Iraqi media stories were aimed at the American public. Of course there were stories in other western countries too. I mean, a man like Rupert Murdoch has interests in the UK as well as in the US and would have been pumping out the same crap in both countries.

Sorry but I don't "hate Iran"

I have not once mentioned Iran other than to say IDGAF about Iran

All my posts have been about the muslim culture of torturing harmless animals because of idiotic religious beliefs not about Iran or any country in particular

770-1.gif

th

USATODAY.com

All my posts have been about the muslim culture of torturing harmless animals because of idiotic religious beliefs not about Iran or any country in particular

Sorry, er.. where did I say you hated Iran? Oh, right, I didn't. This is ridiculous, why do you have to keep going off on one about something I didn't say. You pick up on a small part of what I say, change it, then use this to argue back.

Have you actually bothered to read any of my posts? Seriously? Because you don't seem to be reading what I'm writing.

770-1.gif

th

USATODAY.com

Sorry, er.. where did I say you hated Iran? Oh, right, I didn't. This is ridiculous, why do you have to keep going off on one about something I didn't say. You pick up on a small part of what I say, change it, then use this to argue back.

Have you actually bothered to read any of my posts? Seriously? Because you don't seem to be reading what I'm writing.

And I quote

And I quote

And somehow you decided that this was me saying "You hate Iran", I'm sorry, where in this does it say "You hate Iran"??

Also, "you" has various forms, singular 2nd person, plural 2nd person and also an impersonal "you". You clearly decided that I mean you as in 2nd person singular to refer to you, because... because... probably because you wanted it to so you could have a really shit argument with someone over nothing much important. What, the whole "you're a fucking stupid democrat why are you so stupid" is getting a little tiring for you and you decided to go for something different, or you think I'm a democrat and you thought you'd just do the same old on me?

Either way this is a complete load of rubbish. I'm out. You're boring the hell out of me. Bye.

And I quote

And somehow you decided that this was me saying "You hate Iran", I'm sorry, where in this does it say "You hate Iran"??

Also, "you" has various forms, singular 2nd person, plural 2nd person and also an impersonal "you". You clearly decided that I mean you as in 2nd person singular to refer to you, because... because... probably because you wanted it to so you could have a really shit argument with someone over nothing much important. What, the whole "you're a fucking stupid democrat why are you so stupid" is getting a little tiring for you and you decided to go for something different, or you think I'm a democrat and you thought you'd just do the same old on me?

Either way this is a complete load of rubbish. I'm out. You're boring the hell out of me. Bye.

When you are replying solely to me then when you use the word you you are addressing me personally not some plural you

Oh, well someone should've said that they were poor and brown. Okay, we can give them a pass. :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back