Just another all White Jury railroad job with O.J. Simpson trial.

I still feel that 95% of the time, Black Americans, are convicted, and found guilty of many different crimes in America, when compared to a white defendants.The American legal system, has two separate, and unequal forms of justice that are being dispensed in this country.
"I feel..." is a opinion based on pure emotion and not grounded in any scientific facts or research.

Do all people, regardless of skin color, sometimes get a raw shake in the legal system. Yes, of course. That is because the legal system is not about right and wrong, fair or unfair; it's about what can and cannot be proven in a court of law, or who can or cannot win before a jury. In the first trail, OJ and his legal time thought the history of LA police brutally would tip the scales in their favor, regardless of the evidence. They were right. The civil trial was meaningless because OJ had hidden his wealth before hand. So OJ slipped through the legal net twice...why not three times? News footage showed and jovial man who felt he was untouchable. However, this time OJ was wrong.

If Black Americans disproportionately commit more crimes than any other group...guess what...they will be disproportionately be convicted and sent away. It has nothing to do with two different legal systems. It has everything to do with attitudes about disrespecting the legal system, a sense of entitlement and the break down of the moral compasses of the black family and black churches.

Blacks need to stop blaming Whites for all their troubles and start looking within. The United States is far more racial just than any other country. There is a country on the African coast that was founded by former slaves who wanted to get away from white oppression. The name escapes me at the moment. Well, they got away from Whites, alright. What they got in return was a hell hole of violence, military coups and poverty.

The root of happiness and success are found within, not beyond.

"I feel..." is a opinion based on pure emotion and not grounded in any scientific facts or research.

Do all people, regardless of skin color, sometimes get a raw shake in the legal system. Yes, of course. That is because the legal system is not about right and wrong, fair or unfair; it's about what can and cannot be proven in a court of law, or who can or cannot win before a jury. In the first trail, OJ and his legal time thought the history of LA police brutally would tip the scales in their favor, regardless of the evidence. They were right. The civil trial was meaningless because OJ had hidden his wealth before hand. So OJ slipped through the legal net twice...why not three times? News footage showed and jovial man who felt he was untouchable. However, this time OJ was wrong.

If Black Americans disproportionately commit more crimes than any other group...guess what...they will be disproportionately be convicted and sent away. It has nothing to do with two different legal systems. It has everything to do with attitudes about disrespecting the legal system, a sense of entitlement and the break down of the moral compasses of the black family and black churches.

Blacks need to stop blaming Whites for all their troubles and start looking within. The United States is far more racial just than any other country. There is a country on the African coast that was founded by former slaves who wanted to get away from white oppression. The name escapes me at the moment. Well, they got away from Whites, alright. What they got in return was a hell hole of violence, military coups and poverty.

I am 37. I was jumped by 3 25 year olds in the mall parking lot. I beat up the one that actually attacked me. When the cops came, they arrested me because the kid never laid a hand on me. I said, "you mean I have to be punched in order to defend myself"? And the cop said yes.

So I contacted a lawyer, who said the cop was wrong.

So we went to court and pled not guilty. The judge called my lawyer back and threatened him that if I'm found guilty, he was going to stick it to me good, but we didn't cop a plea. The day of court the prosecutor tried to get me to accept a new deal, much less time on probation and the entire thing would go away at the end of probation, but I would have to pay all the court costs and go to anger management and AA and god knows what else. Probably a drug test every month. So I said fuck that, let's go to trial.

That's when they told me the 3 kids weren't going to show up for the trial. They still wanted to introduce the written evidence and my laywer said, "fuck that, he has a right to face his accusors and I have a right to cross examine them".

In the end they threw out the case and the judge said, "I don't like young kids picking on older people in mall parking lots and I'm glad you beat his ass".

Even though that's how he felt, he still wanted to get me caught up in the system. Not so much as a punishment, but they wanted my MONEY!!!!

OJ doesn't have any more money, so he is being PUNISHED.

And it's great, cause he murdered two people.

He *NEVER* pointed a gun himself genius, get up to date on the facts and the "stuff" in question was *HIS*.
That DOES MATTER under Nevada law. On the audio tape, you can clearly hear OJ knew the guns were present and that's what got him convicted. So why don't you "get up to data on the facts" and stop seeing and hear with racial eyes.

Even though that's how he felt, he still wanted to get me caught up in the system.
No, you are wrong. It was not the judge who got you "caught up in the system", it was a stupid cop who would not allow done to himself, what he said should be done to you. When was the last time any cop allowed himself to be punched, or shot at, before he took someone down. The guy was an idiot and should not be a cop and is not representative of the entire legal system.

You have no idea was or was not in the mind of the judge. What he did make you do is be damn sure you had a strong case to legally defend yourself. And you did.

Like it or not, we are all caught up in the system. The, so called, system does not exist some where out there waiting to ensnare some poor soul. It is all around us every single day, when you drive a car, purchase a gallon of milk and walk into you house at the end of a day. We engage the legal system on different levels. On this occasion, you were taken up a notch against your will. But in the end, the legal system worked for you this time. Thank God.

Look at it this way--if this had happened in Rwanda several years ago, and depending if you were Hutu or Tusie, you could have ended up with a machete in your head and nobody would have given a shit. Why? Because there is no system there at the time.

So which would you prefer system or no system?

Last edited:

What the hell do you mean "stop blaming whites for all their troubles, and start looking within"?,If the Damned White slave catching, slave rapist, sadistic demons didn't bring us over here, most of us would still be in Africa.
Not to mention the continued racism that Black people have to go through on a daily basis.White people are the ones to blaim every day for the rest of all black peoples lives here in America!!.These are the facts.!
assholes

What the hell do you mean "stop blaming whites for all their troubles, and start looking within"?,If the Damned White slave catching, slave rapist, sadistic demons didn't bring us over here, most of us would still be in Africa.
Not to mention the continued racism that Black people have to go through on a daily basis.White people are the ones to blaim every day for the rest of all black peoples lives here in America!!.These are the facts.!assholes
Haaaa,
Vulgar expletive's to cover poor reasoning...how typical. Listen numb nuts, there would not have been white slave traders if blacks had not caught and created the slaves to sell in the first place. So blame your own people for creating the slave industry.

Now think this thing through, if you were still in Africa you'd be dying of AIDS, HUNGER, MALIARAI or killed in some type of tribal war. No matter what your people went through to get here, blacks are still way better off here, than there. Now, get over it. My family lost millions when the French huguenots were forced to leave France. Do I hate the French now...no. That was then and now is now.

When was the last time you were in Europe...oh, never. Okay. My daughter was there last year. Guess what she found? African blacks selling trinkets to make a little money to move. And where do you think they want to move to? That's right--THE GOOD OL' USA. Why? Because they know, no matter what the flaws of our country, it is still the best place on earth. Here you can be anything you want to be--in fact, your child could grow up to be President.

Daily racism...give me a break. I grew up in the old south. I know what daily systematic racism looks like and there is nothing like that today. Are there individual acts of racism and are there some sick racist bastards out there? Sure. But not enough to stop you from being anything you want to be. Ergo, stop blaming whites for your lack of initiative and courage, and get up off your ass, get an education and do something with it. And get the hell out of New York...that's the real facts, Sir.

Haaaa,
Vulgar expletive's to cover poor reasoning...how typical. Listen numb nuts, there would not have been white slave traders if blacks had not caught and created the slaves to sell in the first place. So blame your own people for creating the slave industry.

Now think this thing through, if you were still in Africa you'd be dying of AIDS, HUNGER, MALIARAI or killed in some type of tribal war. No matter what your people went through to get here, blacks are still way better off here, than there. Now, get over it. My family lost millions when the French huguenots were forced to leave France. Do I hate the French now...no. That was then and now is now.

When was the last time you were in Europe...oh, never. Okay. My daughter was there last year. Guess what she found? African blacks selling trinkets to make a little money to move. And where do you think they want to move to? That's right--THE GOOD OL' USA. Why? Because they know, no matter what the flaws of our country, it is still the best place on earth. Here you can be anything you want to be--in fact, your child could grow up to be President.

Daily racism...give me a break. I grew up in the old south. I know what daily systematic racism looks like and there is nothing like that today. Are there individual acts of racism and are there some sick racist bastards out there? Sure. But not enough to stop you from being anything you want to be. Ergo, stop blaming whites for your lack of initiative and courage, and get up off your ass, get an education and do something with it. And get the hell out of New York...that's the real facts, Sir.

The fact still remains, White Ameircans today have benefited from years of enslaving blacks in America,the benefits have transfered to the present.
Blacks were never compensated for all those years of forced labour.Blacks
still live at a lower standard of living when compared to whites in Ameirca.
Please sir , no matter how you try to sugar coat our situation here in America,
any way you look at it, White America is still responsible for Blacks living at a lower level than they live.The daily discrimination, and racism, is still being perpertrated by Whites againts blacks. Your argument does have any true
hard facts that I can agree with.

I have two children. My youngest was born 6 months ago, a year after I began getting food stamps and cash assistance from welfare. I work from home, my husband has a full time job. We go to a food pantry once a week to feed our family. We pay our taxes. We go to jury duty when summoned. We have an electric bill of 1000 that is overdue and they are threatening to cut us off next month. It's cold in Massachusetts in October with no heat.

My welfare worker just sent notice that we can no longer get cash assistance, and my food stamps are being reduced because my daughter had to be added to my case, and being as she was born after a 9 month cap period, she cannot be considered eligible for benefits. My husband makes 200$ more a month than is allowed.

The welfare office was busy last week. I had to wait an hour to be seen. I spent that time chatting with two women who were also there. They each had four children ranging in age from 2 months to 7 years. They all received benefits. They also were getting additional benefits for school clothes for their kids, and one was there to get a housing stipend. Neither worked. One sold drugs. She drove a hummer. It was parked outside. It was black, and the rims were hot. The other one didn't work. Her boyfriend robbed stores for a living. He had not been caught. According to her, he was too smart for that. He also beat her almost daily. She got monetary assistance for being domestically abused, but choosing to stay (here, where I live, it's apparently policy to pay abuse victims to stay where they are rather than have the city pay to house them in shelters).

I was denied services. The hummer owner left with a 3500.00 subsidy check.

I have red hair and blue eyes. They were black. I wasn't upset.

My best friend lives in housing authority apartments in Atlantic City. She has 3 girls. She's a nurse. She makes 31.00 an hour. She drives a 2007 mustang convertible. She pays 50.00 a month rent. I applied for housing authority rent too. I was denied. I was told they had their quota of Caucasian renters for the year. I was put on an 8 year waiting list.

I wasn't upset. She is my best friend, I wish her the best.

Her husband is a burglar. His grown daughters sell weed out of their kitchens. One just got pregnant (for the fifth time) because she said she needed more welfare money. My best friend raises her other kids, and plans to take the baby too. Both daughters have top of the line weaves and their nails kick ass. They have more gold jewelry than they can wear at once.

They hate me. I'm white. I, apparently, did something horrible to put them in their situations. I've met them twice.

Her husband just got arrested. He was caught by a security system set up in the dunkin donuts he broke into. The cops found him trying to run out a back alley with the cash register in a duffel bag. His defense is racial profiling.

Those are true hard facts. I haven't sugar coated anything. I do not feel any responsibility for what trouble they are in, nor, more importantly, do they.

I grew up in a town where being white meant I was the minority. My parents never tried to "scam the system", which meant that WE lived at a lower standard than those around us. Still do. But I don;t blame you, or any other minority. I take responsibility for my actions and behaviors, I can't claim to have an "out". I feel I should be compensated for my grandparents being killed in the holocaust. But I haven't been. I'm not upset. I don't blame anyone for this.

But I suppose, if I did choose instead to point fingers, maybe then I could get that 3500.00 check too. But no thank you. I prefer to be able to sleep well at night.

No, you are wrong. It was not the judge who got you "caught up in the system", it was a stupid cop who would not allow done to himself, what he said should be done to you. When was the last time any cop allowed himself to be punched, or shot at, before he took someone down. The guy was an idiot and should not be a cop and is not representative of the entire legal system.

You have no idea was or was not in the mind of the judge. What he did make you do is be damn sure you had a strong case to legally defend yourself. And you did.

Like it or not, we are all caught up in the system. The, so called, system does not exist some where out there waiting to ensnare some poor soul. It is all around us every single day, when you drive a car, purchase a gallon of milk and walk into you house at the end of a day. We engage the legal system on different levels. On this occasion, you were taken up a notch against your will. But in the end, the legal system worked for you this time. Thank God.

Look at it this way--if this had happened in Rwanda several years ago, and depending if you were Hutu or Tusie, you could have ended up with a machete in your head and nobody would have given a shit. Why? Because there is no system there at the time.

So which would you prefer system or no system?

System. :eusa_shhh:

But when I say you don't want to get caught up in the system, I mean you don't want to be on probation or have anything current on your record. If you are on probation and get into ANY trouble, even if it isn't your fault, the parole officer will most likely make you pee in a cup. If you have pot in your system, you will be in trouble! If you get caught drinking and driving, you have to take a drug test. Why? I didn't get caught smoking weed. But they want to catch you on that so they can extend your sentence and fines/fees.

And actually I do know what was going through the mind of the judge, because my cop buddy went and talked to him before his decision. He told the judge, "your honor, my friend didn't do what that kid said he did and if he wanted to hurt that kid, he could have, but he didn't, he just took him down until he calmed down".

And the law before 2004? I forgot the year, but the law said you did have to run/flee if you were attacked. The new law is different. It basically says you have the right to defend yourself, even if you end up being wrong later about the extent of the attack, blabla. And Cops don't keep up on all the new laws. So the cop that arrested me is not up to date on new laws.

Anyways, you are right. I see your points. But it still seems like they are trying to keep you in the system. Otherwise, why drug test someone who is not in court over drugs?

Oh, and my lawyer made a nice $1000 off of me. But I will say, he was worth it.

I am telling Black men, and Black women, separate yourselves from any kind of personal
relationship with White people. We must boycott the White Race in America and the World.
I call for an immediate Boycott of all caucasians in America.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Wait...

Never mind...

I'm White...

no matter how you try to sugar coat our situation here in America, any way you look at it, White America is still responsible for Blacks living at a lower level than they live.
No, they're not. You choose not to get an education, screw around, do drugs, sell drugs...your poor economic state is your fault!!! Now the truth is you want the Whites to give you a free ride in life because you're black. Dumkoff, that is racism. In your world, two wrongs may make a right, but in the rest of the world: a wrong is just wrong. What about the hundreds of thousand of white Americans whose family were not in the United States during slavery, what about the thousands who fought to end slavery or the thousands who never owed slaves? You'd penalize all whites, just because they are white. There are thousands of black Americans who rise above the state they are born in every day and you can do the same--if you want to.

Stay angry at whites and limit you opportunities or read Colin Powell autobiography and get inspired.

No, they're not. You choose not to get an education, screw around, do drugs, sell drugs...your poor economic state is your fault!!! Now the truth is you want the Whites to give you a free ride in life because you're black. Dumkoff, that is racism. In your world, two wrongs may make a right, but in the rest of the world: a wrong is just wrong. What about the hundreds of thousand of white Americans whose family were not in the United States during slavery, what about the thousands who fought to end slavery or the thousands who never owed slaves? You'd penalize all whites, just because they are white. There are thousands of black Americans who rise above the state they are born in every day and you can do the same--if you want to.

Stay angry at whites and limit you opportunities or read Colin Powell autobiography and get inspired.

No,your right, I don't stay angry,thats a negative emotion, that justs drains
the energy out of you,and prevents you from thinking straight. I try, to get even with the evils that White America has done, and is still doing to blacks
here in America. With regards to the hundreds of thousands of white American families who were not in the United States during slavery,these people are just as guilty, because they have reaped the benefits, and dvidends of hundred of years of Black slave labor.With regards to the thousands who
fought to end slavery, that is just natural human nature, realizing that when
you see a perverted social system based on Rape , murder, and forced labor,
it has to be destroyed by force. And now, the thousands that never owned slaves,these people, as I have stated , are enjoying the benefits of living in a society, that has received huge profits from hundreds of years of forced slave labor.So,it like if some one robbed a bank, and shared the Bank robbery
money with people who had nothing to do with the bank robbery, they are just as guilty as the bank robbers for spending stolen money.

Last edited:
No,your right, I don't stay angry,thats a negative emotion, that justs drains the energy out of you,and prevents you from thinking straight. I try, to get even with the evils that White America has done, and is still doing to blacks here in America.
Oh my,
black rage--how utterly boring. Black rage may work for selling rap recordings but that's about it.

But keep in mind the black community is in the mid-teens percentile. In other words, if you wish a race war, you do not have the numbers to sustain a meaningful offensive. Your condition in these United States, however you came to this nation, is far better than anything you could have sustained in Africa. Your black rage may rationalize the black criminal behavior of some in your community but it will not insulate them from the judgement of a jury, as your high minded OJ has discovered. Whatever Karma may be involved in OJ's final outcome, the full extent is between OJ and God.

By all means, continue in your black rage and let me know when you end up in prison, and I shall be sure to send you photos of my freedom.

Oh my,
black rage--how utterly boring. Black rage may work for selling rap recordings but that's about it.

But keep in mind the black community is in the mid-teens percentile. In other words, if you wish a race war, you do not have the numbers to sustain a meaningful offensive. Your condition in these United States, however you came to this nation, is far better than anything you could have sustained in Africa. Your black rage may rationalize the black criminal behavior of some in your community but it will not insulate them from the judgement of a jury, as your high minded OJ has discovered. Whatever Karma may be involved in OJ's final outcome, the full extent is between OJ and God.

By all means, continue in your black rage and let me know when you end up in prison, and I shall be sure to send you photos of my freedom.

Like I said master cheif, I don't get mad, I get even. And you are correct again, such illogical anger can only get you locked up and sent to Prison.
I have no intention of going to Prison. I will utilize my own creativity to
make the best of my situation here in America.

Like I said master cheif, I don't get mad, I get even. And you are correct again, such illogical anger can only get you locked up and sent to Prison.
I have no intention of going to Prison. I will utilize my own creativity to
make the best of my situation here in America.
Best to you and remember...only in America.

Forum List

Back