Just announced: Cruz dropped out.

Next president (why did you capitalize president?) is to be determined by the electoral college, or did you stupidly think that the founders actually wanted a democracy? Donald Trump, doesn't that sound good? Yes. No longer a silly, smoking Muslim communist from Kenya, who was editor of the Harvard Law Revue. He was a pot-smoking dweeb.\

We want Trump, someone that isn't politically correct. Someone that has no idea how to govern. Without a whit of ability to negotiate with world leaders. Without a whit of an ability to negotiate legislative governance. This isn't the insane tea party, this is actual incompetence. Do you really feel in your deepest, darkest knowledge that Trump will act in YOUR behalf? He wants to make TRUMP great again. He will fire you if you don't suck on his misogyny.

Next president (why did you capitalize president?) is to be determined by the electoral college, or did you stupidly think that the founders actually wanted a democracy? Donald Trump, doesn't that sound good? Yes. No longer a silly, smoking Muslim communist from Kenya, who was editor of the Harvard Law Revue. He was a pot-smoking dweeb.\

We want Trump, someone that isn't politically correct. Someone that has no idea how to govern. Without a whit of ability to negotiate with world leaders. Without a whit of an ability to negotiate legislative governance. This isn't the insane tea party, this is actual incompetence. Do you really feel in your deepest, darkest knowledge that Trump will act in YOUR behalf? He wants to make TRUMP great again. He will fire you if you don't suck on his misogyny.
I don't give a shit if Trump acts on my behalf. I don't need any damn politician to act on my behalf. I will act on my behalf - thank you.

Sounds good. I'm in, how about you? Certainly can't be worse than what we have had the past quarter century. :gives:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

About time. I give Cruz props for doing the honorable thing. However, Kasich is a piece of shite loser. He had no credible honorable reason for staying in it this long.

About time. I give Cruz props for doing the honorable thing. However, Kasich is a piece of shite loser. He had no credible honorable reason for staying in it this long.
Well, Kasich is still there so that come convention time, the party elites have a candidate to nominate for president.

Duh!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back