Just an Observation.

Shall I list all the Liberals that have committed crimes and been never even arrested? At least 4 Kennedy's come to mind and numerous other elected Liberals.

Shall I remind you that the Liberals promoted and forced us down the road of destroying the family as an entity. Taking away parental rights and power, creating laws that are unconstitutional and putting them in an illegal court system called Family Court? A place where your guilty even if you prove your not.

Congress, NOT the President controls the purse strings. Shall I remind you that under Reagan not one of the Budgets passed was his? Every one increased spending WAY past what he ask for. The democrats announced openly that if he was going to increase defense spending they were going to force him to accept increased social spending and they did it.

Shall I remind you that the only time we had a supposed surplus was when Republicans controlled congress and there was no war, including TAX cuts. That the Democrats fought tooth and nail to continue collecting taxes they did not need rather than cut taxes when we had a surplus? Read the Constitution. It says they can tax us for the money to run the Government, not collect surpluses for future needs.

If you haven't had kids in school in the last 10 to 20 years let me tell you the schools suck. They got rid of History completely except one semester of US history in High School. Now they teach Social Studies which has nothing to do with history. They created the idea that little Johny was to fragile to fail and so must be passed on to keep from causing him undue stress. The list is endless of the damage they did to our schools.

Furthermore, dread, you do realize the people whom you are speaking of are already getting free healthcare due to Medicaid, right?

And the people who actually work hard and deserve affordable healthcare can't get it.

Medicaid is not free. Medicare also is not free.

Last time I checked it was states that ran schools NOT the feds! I didnt know the feds were are babysitters. You are a typical liberal puke who wants everything to be spoon fed to them. Are you a grown up or are you child?

Judging by your severe lack of grammar and spelling, I find it funny you criticize Democrats for poor funding of schools.

And, while it is indeed states that run schools, please be competent enough to realize that states also fund this war. Each state budgets for war costs. Also, please realize that the federal government has a moral obligation to fund schools, despite it being a state issue. It is of my personal opinion that education should be a top 3 priority in this country, unfortunately so many politicians (on both sides of the political spectrum) find it to be a lesser issue.

Why should I pay for a war which I feel was forced on the American people by a warmongering President with a political agenda to cover up his own incompetencies?

Yet....I do have to. At least if you pay for medical care for all US citizens, you're saving a life. My money is being spent to murder innocent people I've never met.

Funny how hillary can lie and say that her staffers fed her erronous information and yet no one calls her on it yet when Bush says he went off intelligence reports you claim it was all his fault.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/u...userland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/02/02/6802/

So which is it?

Oh yeah thats right ONLY WHEN YOUR FATS ASS SAYS SOMEONE LIED THEN IS IT THE TRUTH.

Go fuck yourself!

The added material does not change the fact he stated HIS actions lead to the internet. You know "created" it?

he did create initiatives that spurned the internet and its use throughout the country....you want the legislation he introduced that did such?

...or are you still the same old same old "hate liberals" at all costs and blame liberals for everything without ever pulling up your own bootstraps and taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions or lack thereof?

I thought cons didn't blame everyone else for their own problems? Looks like cons are trying to con the world in to believing they are God's gift and are not to blame for anything wrong in the world....

Well, keep dreaming and keep piddling with words like created initiatives and invented....things will never change...

care

Medicaid is not free. Medicare also is not free.

How can you say that Medicaid is not free? There are no enrollment costs. Copays are laughably small. Anyone who doesn't have a job qualifies. Anyone who does have a job doesn't.

How is that not free?

Medicare does have higher costs, and while enrollment is not free, it is affordable. And most people who are enrolled use their Social Security to pay for it, a luxury I will not have when I retire.

he did create initiatives that spurned the internet and its use throughout the country....you want the legislation he introduced that did such?

...or are you still the same old same old "hate liberals" at all costs and blame liberals for everything without ever pulling up your own bootstraps and taking responsibility for yourself and your own actions or lack thereof?

I thought cons didn't blame everyone else for their own problems? Looks like cons are trying to con the world in to believing they are God's gift and are not to blame for anything wrong in the world....

Well, keep dreaming and keep piddling with words like created initiatives and invented....things will never change...

care

Last I checked it takes a majority of votes in congress to CREATE any thing. Also last I checked just because Joe Stupid introduces a bill or convinces others to help him introduce a bill, does not mean they were responsible for the passage or the thing the bill created.

Funny how hillary can lie and say that her staffers fed her erronous information and yet no one calls her on it yet when Bush says he went off intelligence reports you claim it was all his fault.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/05/u...userland&emc=rss&pagewanted=print&oref=slogin

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/02/02/6802/

So which is it?

Oh yeah thats right ONLY WHEN YOUR FATS ASS SAYS SOMEONE LIED THEN IS IT THE TRUTH.

Go fuck yourself!

I can't believe you're comparing a story about a woman who died in a hospital that Clinton was misinformed about to an entire war in which thousands of people have died.

But, here's the difference between Clinton and Bush:

She admitted she was misinformed. He did not.

She corrected her wrong. He continues to wage war.

And, furthermore, it wasn't Clinton's staff that misinformed her. It was a local sheriff who told her himself the story. It was actually her staff that informed her the information was not correct.

Also, I am not fat, and your sudden outburst of teen angst and hatred makes your entire point moot. You're an incompetent fool, and anything you say henceforth is just too funny to be taken seriously.

How can you say that Medicaid is not free? There are no enrollment costs. Copays are laughably small. Anyone who doesn't have a job qualifies. Anyone who does have a job doesn't.

How is that not free?

You just said it yourself...It aint free!

You just said it yourself...It aint free!

A doctor's visit is $1-3. Drugs are $1 for generic, $2 for preferred name brands, and $3 for non-preferred name brand.

However, there are NO enrollment costs for Medicaid. You simply have to pay a copay that is, on average, 1/10 the copay for a person with a self-enrolled health plan. That person also pays $100-$200 a month just to be enrolled in this plan, or they have an employer that is paying that cost.

I worked in the medical field for nearly 5 years, trust me, I know how Medicaid and Medicare work.

I can't believe you're comparing a story about a woman who died in a hospital that Clinton was misinformed about to an entire war in which thousands of people have died.

But, here's the difference between Clinton and Bush:

She admitted she was misinformed. He did not. Prove that Bush said nothing!

She corrected her wrong. He continues to wage war.

And, furthermore, it wasn't Clinton's staff that misinformed her. It was a local sheriff who told her himself the story. It was actually her staff that informed her the information was not correct.

Also, I am not fat, and your sudden outburst of teen angst and hatred makes your entire point moot. You're an incompetent fool, and anything you say henceforth is just too funny to be taken seriously.

I noticed you didnt EVEN quote my second link. Did you EVEN read it? I also noticed that you NEVER provide backup for anything you say...Why is that YOUR opinion trumps facts?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/2/18/233023.shtml?s=lh

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/vernon/060220

Oh and EVEN Bill and Hillary said there were WMD's

http://deepblade.net/journal/2005/11/everyone-thought-saddam-had-wmd.html

'Feb. 14, 2007 | At a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the past weekend, a voter asked Hillary Clinton if she could say -- "once and for all, without nuance" -- that her October 2002 vote to authorize the use of force in Iraq had been a "mistake."

Clinton couldn't do it.
'

I noticed you didnt EVEN quote my second link. Did you EVEN read it? I also noticed that you NEVER provide backup for anything you say...Why is that YOUR opinion trumps facts?

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/2/18/233023.shtml?s=lh

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/vernon/060220

Oh and EVEN Bill and Hillary said there were WMD's

http://deepblade.net/journal/2005/11/everyone-thought-saddam-had-wmd.html

'Feb. 14, 2007 | At a campaign stop in New Hampshire over the past weekend, a voter asked Hillary Clinton if she could say -- "once and for all, without nuance" -- that her October 2002 vote to authorize the use of force in Iraq had been a "mistake."

Clinton couldn't do it.
'

Seriously, I could probably find newslinks that proves Barack Obama is the grand-nephew of Hitler and Stalin's lovechild. Stop with the incessant banter. I don't read them because, quite frankly, I don't give a shit what someone on Random Site A has to say.

I didn't read your second link, just the headline. I didn't comment because there's no use in beating a dead horse. I know Clinton lies. So does Obama. So does McCain. So does Bush. So did Kenneday. So will every President we ever have. It's not even a competition about who lies less, or whose lies are "safer" for America. At the end of the day, I like Hillary Clinton. I like John McCain. I like Mitt Romney and John Edwards. I like Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson. I don't like Barack Obama, and I don't like Mike Huckabee. My reasons are many and complex, and I don't feel the need to go into detail about why I do or don't like a particular politician, or what I do and don't like about a particular politician. All I want is for you to stop posting ignorant news articles. I trust the media about as much as I trust bin Laden.

Can you show me the empirical evidence that ANY liberals were around when this country was formed?

Technically, at the time, our founding fathers would be considered the Liberals. They left England to defy the government and establish more freedoms for the people, which is what Liberals today are trying to do.

Who pays for it? And some people need more medical treatment than others. I live a healthy lifestyle so why should I pay for others unhealthy lifestyle choices?

That wasn't what I asked. I asked if it was a bad thing. I don't think it's a bad thing, I think it's a good thing.

Who pays for it? It can be organised at state or federal level as a single-payer system. In my country we only have 21m people so the feds are the single-payer. In the States with 300m it could be the states or the feds or a combination.

You live a healthy lifestyle so why should you pay for others unhealthy lifestyle choice? Pardon? Haven't you heard of genetically based diseases? How do you know you won't - and I hope you don't - fall foul to a genetically based disease? But that claim shouldn't be the driver for any health system, it's simply got no bearing on public health policy.

It is impossible, who exactly is going to pay for it?

Easy. You set up a single-payer system (as I just indicated) and it's funded by taxpayers contributions. Our system has a mix of public and private (the latter usually funded by your insurance) and that seems to work okay, it's not perfect but it's good.

Forum List

Back