Just ADMIT it, *MUSLIMS* are the problem...

This was an interesting argument! How to get practical on security.

The random searches are really smart. If the rules for flying are constantly changing there will be less room for anyone who wants to utilize the system for other reasons. Like terrorism.

If grandmothers occationally are deprived of their stilldrinks because of security reasons a terrorist would probably think twice befor smuggling a handgrenade onboard.

But this is now and focus is airliners. By shutting the door on airline-deeds the terrorist are forced in to new areas.
What areas?
How are they protected?

To stay ahead and avoid another disaster, those new targets needs to be identified and protected.

Also I think it is time to look beyond the Islam scope. By adressing the religion itself the terrorists gets an umbrella of all the muslims to cover under.

Here is how I think (Figures are just examples):

All muslims are more likely to be terrorists
99.99999% Are however not

There aren't resources enough (even if it was desired) to handle all Muslims as terrorists. Thus, the 0.00001% terrorist does not get the attention we would like.

Alternative approach is to continue the path of economical mapping. Even a terrorist needs to book a ticket to get to travel. Also the west has played the economy game quite long and playing by our rules gives us an advantage. Many people seems to think we should do to them what they do to us. The problem is that they seems to play that game better than we do. Also they doesn't have as much to loose.

Alternative approach is to continue the path of economical mapping. Even a terrorist needs to book a ticket to get to travel. Also the west has played the economy game quite long and playing by our rules gives us an advantage. Many people seems to think we should do to them what they do to us. The problem is that they seems to play that game better than we do. Also they doesn't have as much to loose.

Two points. You are correct IMO that we should be using the economic front to our advantage and by OUR rules. As for the tactics they use...they are not necessarily better at it; they just have the WILL to use such tactics and we do not. There is a very good reason that theocratic dictators seemingly control Arab nations better than non-despotic governments. It sure as hell isn't because they have won the "hearts and minds" of the people; it is because they have the citizenry by the balls!

As for the tactics they use...they are not necessarily better at it; they just have the WILL to use such tactics and we do not. There is a very good reason that theocratic dictators seemingly control Arab nations better than non-despotic governments. It sure as hell isn't because they have won the "hearts and minds" of the people; it is because they have the citizenry by the balls!

Good points.

This thread certainly exemplifies the ignorance and shallowness of the populace. Almost every response intensifies the argument without ever addressing the subject. Go for the Gold Mein Kampf Troopers!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

This thread certainly exemplifies the ignorance and shallowness of the populace. Almost every response intensifies the argument without ever addressing the subject. Go for the Gold Mein Kampf Troopers!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

Oh! Look who just stepped back into the picture, after being gone for how long???
And of course it steps into the middle of a thread with it's usual..
retard2.jpg

You are a lonely soul, Staphy. Have you considered internet chatrooms or possibly a singles bar? How about a religious retreat with overnight stays and possibly whiskey on the sneak? Condoms advised but not required. Personal toys encouraged while substantially ignored.

Psychoblues

Oh! Look who just stepped back into the picture, after being gone for how long???
And of course it steps into the middle of a thread with it's usual..
retard2.jpg

You are a lonely soul, Staphy. Have you considered internet chatrooms or possibly a singles bar? How about a religious retreat with overnight stays and possibly whiskey on the sneak? Condoms advised but not required. Personal toys encouraged while substantially ignored.

Psychoblues

Americans gotta keep on trucking........

Or as I read before.....Democrats gotta keep on trucking, until it changed it's motto.......:rotflmao:

Are you trying to make me ashamed, Staphy? Shame on YOU!!!!!!! I am an American first and the Democratic thing is altogether part of it. I read, I comprehend and I act accordingly. Enjoy your whatever makes you happy. Psychoblues is not interested in your charms or your nonspecific opinions.

Psychoblues

QUOTE=Stephanie;479228]Americans gotta keep on trucking........

Or as I read before.....Democrats gotta keep on trucking, until it changed it's motto.......:rotflmao:[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to make me ashamed, Staphy? Shame on YOU!!!!!!! I am an American first and the Democratic thing is altogether part of it. I read, I comprehend and I act accordingly. Enjoy your whatever makes you happy. Psychoblues is not interested in your charms or your nonspecific opinions.

Psychoblues

QUOTE=Stephanie;479228]Americans gotta keep on trucking........

Or as I read before.....Democrats gotta keep on trucking, until it changed it's motto.......:rotflmao:
[/QUOTE]

No Psycholieu, I'm not trying to do anything about you, except point out the truth....
A troll who is a fake..

Democrats gotta keep on Trucking....
Americans gotta keep on Trucking....................

Forum List

Back