Just Across the Border, a War is Escalating...

Across the border into Mexico is a third world country. Political Corruption at every level is the main reason. This is a very powerful motivator to the people of this country to be as political as they can be and ensure that honest people are elected to office. IMO to keep pols honest they can be career politicians but must go up the ladder and not stay stagnant say in the House of Representatives for 30 years. 10 years in the house and you move up or go back home and work for a living. Get rid of the perks that go along with the Washington jobs. Paid for life. Thats bullshit. The list goes on and on.

This is definitely one of the most disturbing....things; for lack of a better word, that is happening on the border. I first saw a cartel featured on "Gangland", that scared the sh*t out of me, about a year ago. I'm sure that most of you are familiar with the group that I am talking about. They are so ruthless, frightening, and sociopathic, that I am afraid to even post what they call themselves.

And it's comforting to know that they were trained by the US military. I don't claim to be an authority on military operations; but I don't see how we are going to be able to combat these people....who will stop at nothing to peddle their dope. Most law enforcement officers whom I've spoken with, will admit that they are hesitant to move in on these guys. And who could blame them. Their tactics...arms....logistics....don't touch these guys. This will probably be one of the next major "throwdowns" with, terrorists. What else can you call them? People who will murder an entire family (children included) in broad daylight...have no plans of stopping. It will take special forces to take down these...devils. I respect their abilities too much to refer to them as "assholes", or some other simplistic terms. What else can be said?

Fox news reported the other day when "no one was watching. Sixty Nine people died violently in Mexico in one day.. Far less than Iraq and Afghanistan together.. yet that DUmbass Napolitano won't send Rick Perry any help.. go fucking figure.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Fox news reported the other day when "no one was watching. Sixty Nine people died violently in Mexico in one day.. Far less than Iraq and Afghanistan together.. yet that DUmbass Napolitano won't send Rick Perry any help.. go fucking figure.. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is no problem. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

There is no problem. Ignore the man behind the curtain.

It's one of the "overseas contingency" deals,, I heard that idiot gates say that again today.. I almost puked my cookies up..

Willow, I respect your opinion. What are you thinking? CIA, special forces, seals, etc...? We're stretched a bit thin right now as I understand it...our military that is. As quickly as possible, I believe that we need to get some of our special forces involved in this. Most of the law enforcement of this country is not equipped for a fair fight against these people. It's going to take military action. If we don't get a hold on this....we will progressively be destroyed by these people. And when I saw the headline to the article, I knew immediately who was responsible. And it is very frightening. It's time to get involved; as soon as we get the available resources. Maybe now would be the time to initiate some of these private contractors? Your thoughts? Surely this is on someone's mind. Most of us are moderate enough to understand that a handshake is not gong to solve this problem. This is going to take aggressive action. And this is coming from a liberal.

Last edited:

Willow, I respect your opinion. What are you thinking? CIA, special forces, seals, etc...? We're stretched a bit then right now as I understand it...our military that is. As quickly as possible, I believe that we need to get some of our special forces involved in this. Most of the law enforcement of this country is not equipped for a fair fight against these people. It's going to take military action. If we don't get a hold on this....we will progressively be destroyed by these people. And when I saw the headline to the article, I knew immediately who was responsible. And it is very frightening. It's time to get involved; as soon as we get the available resources. Maybe now would be the time to initiate some of these private contractors? Your thoughts?

I do believe Gov. Perry has requested extra border patrol and some National Guard.. What am I thinking? I'm thinking obamalama should make good his promises and end the fucking wars and bring the troops home and station them on the border. That's where they should have been beginning on 9-12-01.. Bush sucked at securing our borders and obamalama ain't a damn bit better.

Hey, it's the same thing we did with al Queda until 9/11.

Willow, I respect your opinion. What are you thinking? CIA, special forces, seals, etc...? We're stretched a bit then right now as I understand it...our military that is. As quickly as possible, I believe that we need to get some of our special forces involved in this. Most of the law enforcement of this country is not equipped for a fair fight against these people. It's going to take military action. If we don't get a hold on this....we will progressively be destroyed by these people. And when I saw the headline to the article, I knew immediately who was responsible. And it is very frightening. It's time to get involved; as soon as we get the available resources. Maybe now would be the time to initiate some of these private contractors? Your thoughts?

I do believe Gov. Perry has requested extra border patrol and some National Guard.. What am I thinking? I'm thinking obamalama should make good his promises and end the fucking wars and bring the troops home and station them on the border. That's where they should have been beginning on 9-12-01.. Bush sucked at securing our borders and obamalama ain't a damn bit better.
I am a realistic liberal. And to a degree, I concur that we need to withdrawn our troops from the middle east as soon as it can be done safely. There is a huge storm brewing south of the border, and is strong-arming its way to the united states. We should not have to live in a country where we are afraid ALLL the time. This is a huge problem, and I'm hoping that the attention is being paid to these spawns of satan. What about Ron Paul's idea? Let's legalize all drugs? Would this decrease some of the incentive? I believe that this IS the new terrorism.

I am a realistic liberal. And to a degree, I concur that we need to withdrawn our troops from the middle east as soon as it can be done safely. There is a huge storm brewing south of the border, and is strong-arming its way to the united states. We should not have to live in a country where we are afraid ALLL the time. This is a huge problem, and I'm hoping that the attention is being paid to these spawns of satan. What about Ron Paul's idea? Let's legalize all drugs? Would this decrease some of the incentive? I believe that this IS the new terrorism.

I've asked this question before. What do you mean legalize all drugs?? ALL drugs? Are you insane. Why would you legalize the hell that is heroin and methamphetamine upon the children of America.. God, I do think liberalism is akin to brain damage..

I've asked this question before. What do you mean legalize all drugs?? ALL drugs? Are you insane. Why would you legalize the hell that is heroin and methamphetamine upon the children of America.. God, I do think liberalism is akin to brain damage..
To the children? Why would it be, "the chidren"? Most, not all, but most of the people whom I've seen on "junk, H, cocaine, seem to be overwhelmingly adults. Why would legalizing some of these drugs that these psychopaths peddle....uhm....would this not curb some of their (cartel's) incentive? I will have to go back and read Ron Paul's thoughts on this.

How do you suggest that we combat the problem?

To the children? Why would it be, "the chidren"? Most, not all, but most of the people whom I've seen on "junk, H, cocaine, seem to be overwhelmingly adults. Why would legalizing some of these drugs that these psychopaths peddle....uhm....would this not curb some of their (cartel's) incentive? I will have to go back and read Ron Paul's thoughts on this.

are you trying to tell me that no one under the age jof 18 does meth or heroin?? come on now!

are you trying to tell me that no one under the age jof 18 does meth or heroin?? come on now!

Oh definitely not. I did my share of drugs, starting at the age of 12. An fortunately my abuse halted at 18. But children obviously aren't the only ones. (wheels are turning) Place some kind of federal mandates on the production. Cut off the bastards' incentives. Produce our own. Sell it, legally. (though guns can be sold legally, but there is still a black market). How else can we stop them? Kill them all? Is this possible? What are your ideas? Give the rights to American drug manufacturers? Marijuana sold to those 21 and over? Or do we bomb the Mexican/American border? Ideas?

Forum List

Back