Just about every journalist from every news org. had dinner with hilary's campaign chairman...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The main stream press is a joke.....almost every member of the top levels of journalism have sold their souls to hilary....

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers' Homes Days Before Hillary's Campaign Launch - Breitbart

The guest list for an earlier event at the home of John Podesta was limited to reporters who were expected to cover Clinton on the campaign trail.

The email thread starts with Jesse Ferguson, the campaign’s Deputy National Press Secretary and Senior Spokesman, describing the venues and target audience of each gathering:

We wanted to make sure everyone on this email had the latest information on the two upcoming dinners with reporters. Both are off-the-record.

1) Thursday night, April 9th at 7:00p.m. Dinner at the Home of John Podesta… This will be with about 20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the bus).

2) Friday night, April 10th at 6:30p.m. Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvre at the Home of Joel Benenson… This is with a broader universe of New York reporters.

The “broader universe of New York reporters” includes several top news anchors for network and cable channels, many of whom are listed as a “yes” for the appearance:

From ABC: Cecilia Vega, David Muir, Diane Sawyer (who could only stay for 30 minutes), and George Stephanopoulos.

From CBS News: Norah O’Donnell.

From CNN: Brianna Keilar, Gloria Borger, John Berman, and Kate Bolduan.

From MSNBC: Alex Wagner and Rachel Maddow (“TRYING”).

From NBC: Savannah Guthrie.

I thought the right was whining because her campaign wasn't available to the press. Would you make up your mind?

I thought the right was whining because her campaign wasn't available to the press. Would you make up your mind?

She wasn't, not even here at this dinner...it was her campaign chairman.....

Any news organization that had a member of their staff go to this dinner...should fire those people....that is how you clean up this mess....

Any news organization that had a member of their staff go to this dinner...should fire those people....that is how you clean up this mess....

So you think Trump's people should be fired for talking to the press too?

Not talkikng to the press......coordinating with the press and compromising their non partisan status.....they pretend to be objective and in the Wikileaks they reveal that they are actively supporting hilary....

Not talkikng to the press......coordinating with the press and compromising their non partisan status.....they pretend to be objective and in the Wikileaks they reveal that they are actively supporting hilary....

So you think that the press should be completely neutral, and report crazy ideas as if they were just as valid as sane ones?

So you think that the press should be completely neutral, and report crazy ideas as if they were just as valid as sane ones?

Nope...they need to actually investigate the democrat candidate...as if they were a republican....then it would be fair...

No, they remain neutral and vet the source material unbiased. It's very simple!

Nope...they need to actually investigate the democrat candidate...as if they were a republican....then it would be fair...

The Democratic candidate has been investigated for 30 year. If anyone comes up with a valid claim, I'm all for investigating anyone, but her accusers have no credibility.. After so many claims investigated, and all found to be false, your claims can be ignored. Sucks to be you.

No, they remain neutral and vet the source material unbiased. It's very simple!

Trump has been vetted. He's a clown.

Forum List

Back