Just A Thought

Let them, as it will only make us stronger. Obama got less votes than Bush in 04 (taking into account population growth). Conservatism won last Tuesday; we just didn't have a candidate.

Come on liberals- take the country as far left as you can. I DARE YOU. :badgrin:

Not going to happen Glock... Obama is going to govern moderately. He owes it to the moderate voters who elected him. He also owes it to us to keep a tight leash on Pelosi and her ilk. It may be up to us to remind him occasionally, but the debt to us (moderates) is real and he knows it.

-Joe

Not going to happen Glock... Obama is going to govern moderately. He owes it to the moderate voters who elected him. He also owes it to us to keep a tight leash on Pelosi and her ilk. It may be up to us to remind him occasionally, but the debt to us (moderates) is real and he knows it.

-Joe

Moderately as in just try to keep his head above water ?
I love strong leadership like that. :lol:

-Joe

That is true at least for his first term.

Cute, he had an affair, affirmative, with Dan Dan Quayle to boot. No, not reported, trust me on this. Right. Talk about libel. Oh wait, doesn't work the same for public figures.

Pitiful you are.

google it... the rumors are all over. It wasn't reported because back then the media didn't report on the personal lives of high ranking officials.

I'm making the point that UNTIL Clinton, personal affairs were off limits. The right made it okay to mock and humiliate our public officials. Now they don't like it when it's directed at their people.

I'm pitiful? you're a hypocrite.

:lol: I thought the reports on an attack on Iran were a little more credible than the martial law ones. but maybe not.
yeah, some Oct surprise
i also didnt see Bin Laden thawed out
i wonder what they are saving him for NOW

google it... the rumors are all over. It wasn't reported because back then the media didn't report on the personal lives of high ranking officials.

I'm making the point that UNTIL Clinton, personal affairs were off limits. The right made it okay to mock and humiliate our public officials. Now they don't like it when it's directed at their people.

I'm pitiful? you're a hypocrite.

I personally don't care where a politician sticks his thing. If he lies under oath about it, that's another story. Clinton was being charged with sexual harrassment. They were attempting to show that he exibitted the behavior in question by saying he had sex with Monica. He denied it under oath. If you or I were to lie to a grand jury, we'd go to prison, but Clinton is above the law.

Hopefully illegal immigration counts as infrastructure and Israel doesn't blow up Iran.

I won't claim to have crystal balls, but I think illegal immigration is enough of a moderate voters issue, especially when viewed in the light of healthcare and fair taxes, that it will be a serious second term issue if it can't be tackled quicker. It's very complex and there are more pressing issues on the front burner - the economy, for one.

The Israel and Iran are certainly wild cards on the table, a one-eyed jack and a joker... but if Obama can get us out if Iraq and Afghanistan and get our troops home and rested, that will give him a pretty good hand to play with.

Pray that everyone keeps their nukes in their pants.

-Joe

I personally don't care where a politician sticks his thing. If he lies under oath about it, that's another story. Clinton was being charged with sexual harrassment. They were attempting to show that he exibitted the behavior in question by saying he had sex with Monica. He denied it under oath. If you or I were to lie to a grand jury, we'd go to prison, but Clinton is above the law.

show me an exampe of someone going to prison for lying under oath in the middle of a civil lawsuit? It wasn't a federal grand jury. Paula wasn't an employee, she was a groupie apparently who didn't even speak about this incident until AFTER Clinton was elected. Funny how that works eh?

Watch the documentary hunting the president. It's a real eye opener. :eek:

show me an exampe of someone going to prison for lying under oath in the middle of a civil lawsuit? It wasn't a federal grand jury. Paula wasn't an employee, she was a groupie apparently who didn't even speak about this incident until AFTER Clinton was elected. Funny how that works eh?

Watch the documentary hunting the president. It's a real eye opener. :eek:

This documentary, is it slanted?

This documentary, is it slanted?

if by slanted do you mean it's unflattering to the right? yes.

It has Susan McDougle, various media people, and others with inside information about what happened, including a few who participated in the hunt itself.

Forum List

Back