Just a thought about terrorism! Let me know what u think!

Is the London Bombing related to September 11 Attack?

• Yes!

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In A Way Maybe?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • What are you talking about?

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Zhukov said:
It doesn't even have to be al Qaeda for the events in London yesterday, the events in Madrid, and the events in NYC to be related.

It's Islamic fundamentalists attacking innocent westerners going about their day by day activites in an effort to intimidate the governments of those people to completely withdraw from the middle east (not just Afghanistan, not just Iraq, but all diplomatic, political, military, and/or economic aid to any country in that entire region) so they can then assume power themselves and create a sort of backwards 14th Century theocratic autocracy where women are shot in soccer stadiums for showing too much ankle.

Who cares what silly little nomenclature they use, it's the same tactic and the same philosophy all with the same ultimate purpose in mind.

Thank you for saving me time in writing that.

padisha emperor said:
But it showed the main weakness of the occidental cities : the transports.
The transports, metros, busses....are the easiest target for attempts.

The transport system is not perfectly protected, but nowadays they are better protected than the average citizen is led to believe. To be honest, because of our freedom, anywhere in the USA is a huge terrorist target.

If it isn't a bus/train/airplane, a bomb placed in the spillways or face of a dam will do.

Dams bottled up? Cut a power line and snipe the utility workers that respond. Repeat a couple times a week for infinity.

Tired of downed power lines? Ok, commandeer a fuel truck and pick a bridge at rush hour. One drill bit, three minutes, and a road flare. Best incendiary device rolling.

Bridges gridlocked? No worries, Pick any hospital or high school. Load a mock up ambulance or bus with fertilizer ala Timmy McVeigh............

Seriously. The transport infrastructure is an easy target but don't forget that they could bomb a hospital or high school. We know they are unguarded except by a rent-a-cop.

I don't mean to alarm you: but to secure everything to the degree that attains comfort will create the police state that you and others are on guard against.

Terrorists are cowards who make war on women and kids in the name of God. They must be destroyed utterly. Because we will not become a coward to catch a coward, they are pretty safe as well.

This thread IS a joke, isn't it? One of you people went on a bender, invented this person, and is posting stuff so weird that even us freedom-hating libs would never think us.
Nice try, though. Whose idea was it? :beer:

Gabriella84 said:
This thread IS a joke, isn't it? One of you people went on a bender, invented this person, and is posting stuff so weird that even us freedom-hating libs would never think us. Which person is invented? What was weird? Thank you for finally admitting to be a freedom hating lib.
Nice try, though. Whose idea was it? Not mine :beer:
food-smiley-015.gif

Chad2000k said:
If u stop and think for a moment, what about that MO in all that street bombing? Does it match with the 9/11? Not really because its a plane crash. So isnt that an obivious reason, what if there is no Osama Bin Laden or what if he didnt do anything wrong or what if its just a guy dressed up like him because the real guy is dead.

The point is that Al-qaeda is being brought to justice, thus ridding the world of a ruthless terrorist organization... how can you oppose that?

Also your little plane crash comment is pretty disrespectful to the victims of 9/11. "Just a plane crash" is what you say when a Cessna hits the runway hard, not when 3,000 people die in a national attack. I think what you were doing is comparing the air attack to a ground and sub-ground attack. Is that correct?

If it is, then let me state my grounds. Terrorism is not limited to any theatre just because of which organization it is. Since 9/11, air security has gone up, yet subway security has remained more or less the same. So really, which is a softer target?

Forum List

Back