Just a Test

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
This is just a test to see if I can insert an image in a post.

Ok.. Well THAT didn't work. Let me go back and reread the instructions that were sent to me.

Ok.. Well THAT didn't work. Let me go back and reread the instructions that were sent to me.

Are you doing the photobucket thing I told you how to do dear?

I think so. I don't seem to have any problem copying pictures. I can paste them into mail without a problem but when I try to copy them into the reply box nothing happens. I don't even get the option to paste when I right click.
Diuretic was kind enough to send me some instructions that I thought I'd mastered, the photo link had

IE? AOL? Oh dear...

You need some help, yo. You shouldn't be thinking either of those are worth a shit. Grab Firefox or even Safari. Delete IE off your computer and tell AOL to F'off.

You can't copy images from your email into a message board forum. Not sure if that is what you meant.

All you need do is find an image anywhere on the internet (except in your email account). Right click on it. Select "Copy Image Location". Come here and open a reply box. Click on the
insertimage.gif
icon above. Erase the "http://" and paste in what you copied elsewhere, then click okay.

Are you doing the photobucket thing I told you how to do dear?

I think so. I don't seem to have any problem copying pictures. I can paste them into mail without a problem but when I try to copy them into the reply box nothing happens. I don't even get the option to paste when I right click.
Diuretic was kind enough to send me some instructions that I thought I'd mastered, the photo link had on each side of it before I pressed submit, but all I got was the little red X in the box. I tried it going through Explorer and when that didn't work, I tried it going through AOL software thinking maybe it was the browser. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'll try again tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

[img] photo address

Forum List

Back