Just a suggestion

They could also rename it 'The Pubes and Lakhota Zone'.
I give Lahkota credit - he knew where to put his whine.

That's a hell of a lot better than about a dozen current posters who are whining their hearts out all over the boards.

They are nothing but garbage posts.

Perhaps rename the board the Neg Rep Whine Messageboard? Recent rep whines are in almost every subforum except the rep subforum.

:rolleyes:

I tend to agree. People seem to forget to keep their bullshit in the flame zone or rep zone. Not rocket science, but apparently above the intellectual pay grade of many.

Perhaps rename the board the Neg Rep Whine Messageboard? Recent rep whines are in almost every subforum except the rep subforum.

I tend to agree. People seem to forget to keep their bullshit in the flame zone or rep zone. Not rocket science, but apparently above the intellectual pay grade of many.
When they are as brain damaged as they are, there is little that is at or below their pay grade.

curse.gif

Are you Whining at your Sock?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back