Just a small tweak for the alerts

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Everytime when I check the alerts I always miss some of them, is it possible that the alerts will remain highlighted unless I check the specific alert or thread? otherwise I just forget which alerts I've been going on.

Thanks in advance.

Everytime when I check the alerts I always miss some of them, is it possible that the alerts will remain highlighted unless I check the specific alert or thread? otherwise I just forget which alerts I've been going on.

Thanks in advance.
My advice:
Open each new alert in a new tab to avoid this confusion.

Thanks in advance.
My advice:
This is more or less what I usually do, but the pain begin when I get like 10 alerts and some of them sometimes are from the same thread..

Thanks in advance.
My advice:
This is more or less what I usually do, but the pain begin when I get like 10 alerts and some of them sometimes are from the same thread..
True. But it is still better than without alerts at all.

At the top right of the page, if you click and hold the Alerts, it will bring up your page of alerts, with all you have received. You can also find it by clicking on your name in the top right corner and from the drop down list on the right side click on alerts. This will bring up a page of all your alerts. Hope this helps.

Thanks in advance.

Updates? Perhaps I haven't been paying attention. But, this morning when I checked me email there was an alert from here telling me all about active topics.

Where in the heck did that come from? (I'm not complaining - just caught off card.) :salute:

It's an option to get updates on active topics by mail or yo subscribe to a thread..anyway I'm relating to the Alerts - having ten alerts from five threads is very confusing..I Just had in mind a hotfix for that - opening a quick replay option in the alerts page and removing the limitation of showing characters so you'd be able to read and answer all posts in one place.

Forum List

Back