Just a sample of the headlines on the right column from Drudge

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Just a sample of the headlines on the right column from Drudge:

Feds sought 'Obama' brand Ecstasy in undercover drug sting...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBAMA EYES INTERNET ID FOR AMERICANS...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police: Ex-boyfriend dismembered Vegas dancer...
15 headless bodies in Acapulco is new Mexico violence record...
Protests Over Gay-Only Toilets In Brazil...
Chinese Man Sprouts Horns on Head...
REFRESH DRUDGE REPORT FOR LATEST...

found at DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

Posted without comment, I do not think any is needed.

Should we now go to leftiod papers and post their headlines, without comment of course?

sure if you want.

My point is that the media is all pretty much sensationalistic and enquireristic.
What you post will likely reinforce that thought.

They are basically links to articles elsewhere, including, as was the case on Saturday morning, NPR, who had pronounced Gabrielle Giffords dead.

Well Duhhh! Give the boy a cigar, a bubble gum one of course, don't want to be illegal.

We live in a sad, sad world. Glad to know the human species isn't failing miserably...

Oh wait...:doubt:

Not really sure what your point is here.

Surprised the Obama drugs are news. they've been around since before he was elected.

Forum List

Back