Just A Reminder: Lizzy Warren Is A 1%.

Obama is in the 1 percent too!!!
Romney can't relate...but she can. :lol: :lol:

Was there ever a more self-serving strategy ?

This article is old, but one I keep around.....

Elizabeth Warren Suggests She's Not In The 1%

“I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios" she told him.

Hard to see how Warren wouldn't be, by most standards, wealthy, according to the Personal Financial Disclosure form she filed to run for Senate shows that she's worth as much as $14.5 million. She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million.

She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.

Bottom line is that liberals will elect whoever keeps the goodies flowing.

Of course, she is rich....she makes $300K a year at Harvard.

She isn't middle class and she doesn't hang around average people in her Harvard circles.

She is a liberal elitist that puts on a mask to get the MA voter to choose her, then she will go live in DC like Ted Kennedy did behind closed doors far away from the MA voter.

“I realize there are some wealthy individuals – I’m not one of them, but some wealthy individuals who have a lot of stock portfolios" she told him.

Hard to see how Warren wouldn't be, by most standards, wealthy, according to the Personal Financial Disclosure form she filed to run for Senate shows that she's worth as much as $14.5 million. She earned more than $429,000 from Harvard last year alone for a total of about $700,000, and lives in a house worth $5 million.

She also has a portfolio of investments in stocks and bonds worth as as much as $8 million, according to the form, which lists value ranges for each investment. The bulk of it is in funds managed by TIAA-CREF.

Elizabeth Warren is a 1% and she is fighting government policies that make the 1% richer

That is what conservatives can't understand

We understand you have wet dreams and this is one of them.

In reality she is pushing agendas that will make the 99% poorer.

That is what you bastards are clueless about.

Elizabeth Warren is a 1% and she is fighting government policies that make the 1% richer

lmfao!!! I love liberals who out themselves as BIG FAT Hypocrites!! Your lame excuse is JUST THAT. You're a leftist hack and everyone knows it.. but then again, most of you bedwetting liberals here are all hacks.

That just makes her one of the smart 1%ers. The fact is that since the 1920's, we have had much higher job growth when the top tax rates were at their highest levels. We've had greater economic growth when the top tax rates were at their highest. Of course that means that we have had the slowest growth and least job creation when the top tax rates have been the lowest. But guess what? The argument is that we need to lower those rates to make everything better. It goes against every historical statistic and all analysis, but the dupes keep telling us that is what is good for us. Those who understand this know that even if they are taxed at a little higher rate, if that helps the economy, then their wealth will increase along with everyone else.

Tony Phillips: Of Job Creators and the Tax Myth: An Inverse Truth

That just makes her one of the smart 1%ers. The fact is that since the 1920's, we have had much higher job growth when the top tax rates were at their highest levels. We've had greater economic growth when the top tax rates were at their highest. Of course that means that we have had the slowest growth and least job creation when the top tax rates have been the lowest. But guess what? The argument is that we need to lower those rates to make everything better. It goes against every historical statistic and all analysis, but the dupes keep telling us that is what is good for us. Those who understand this know that even if they are taxed at a little higher rate, if that helps the economy, then their wealth will increase along with everyone else.

Spoken like a liberal dork who really will not address spending.

I'll say it again...I will vote to raise taxes. You get 1 dollar of new revenue for every 4 dollars of spending cuts (and not the Obama bull crap cuts four years out.....cuts now and real).

Here's the fake republican on the board who will for the 1st time in his liberal life, vote for Obama, a democrat, supporting a far left nitwit liar... :clap2: Yes yes, we see how conservative you are..:eusa_shifty:

Spoken like a liberal dork who really will not address spending.

I'll say it again...I will vote to raise taxes. You get 1 dollar of new revenue for every 4 dollars of spending cuts (and not the Obama bull crap cuts four years out.....cuts now and real).

Now now.. he's a republican.. He said so.. it doesn't matter that he sticks up for every far leftist and far left kook idea out there.. ^^^^^^^^^Really a republican..

Elizabeth Warren is a liar who gamed the system for an advantage. Now we find that she has practiced law in Massachusetts with out a law license.

LINK

Damn.. She's a liar, cheat, and a criminal! No wonder the left love her!

Sadly, our resident lefties have nothing to say about Warren's apparent felonious behavior?

They admire it....can't you tell.

Anyone who lies for the cause is a hero.

That makes Obama a saint.

Forum List

Back