Just a reminder JOE BIDEN IS CORRUPT

That's what I hate about the media, they post the stuff with little to no corroboration. Plus, some of those 8 items are not illegal. And before you ask, I don't support Biden.

• Banned
That's what I hate about the media, they post the stuff with little to no corroboration. Plus, some of those 8 items are not illegal. And before you ask, I don't support Biden.
It says corrupt.. not illegal

First of all the sonofabitch has to be corrupt as hell to have worked in the Obama Administration. That goes without saying.

Obama even put Slick Willy to shame with his corruption and that was a pretty high bar to go over.

The more you learn about Biden the more you know that he is a despicable corrupt piece of shit. Not only a dumbass Libtard that can't even put together a coherent sentence but a blatantly corrupt asshole.

My favorite is when they accused him of using campaign money on businesses related to his family.

Because if that’s corrupt, then no one is more corrupt than Donny.

First of all the sonofabitch has to be corrupt as hell to have worked in the Obama Administration. That goes without saying.

Obama even put Slick Willy to shame with his corruption and that was a pretty high bar to go over.

The more you learn about Biden the more you know that he is a despicable corrupt piece of shit. Not only a dumbass Libtard that can't even put together a coherent sentence but a blatantly corrupt asshole.
Likes little girls too.

Not only is not illegal a good number of them Trump himself has done since taking office.

Rudy's son is employed by the Trump as Public Liaison Assistant scheduling the visits of sports teams.

My favorite is when they accused him of using campaign money on businesses related to his family.

Cool story and evidence?

Ok thanks, but it's still not the medias job to push crap like that.
Well he shouldn’t be corrupt

Everyone in DC is corrupt, including your god in the White House.

Evidence?

Evidence?

He hired his lawyers son to work in the White House, which is one of the things listed as corrupt in your link.

Cool story and evidence?

We both know it’s true.

Spending at Trump Properties

Cool story and evidence?

We both know it’s true.

Spending at Trump Properties
Once again imbecile, someone saying something on the internet is not a fact.

Evidence?
ptog stains think evidence is a media link.

Forum List

Back