Just a reminder, Fox News is more dominant than ever, 16 of top 18 ratings..

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Look a that chart. Absolute dominance.
newsratingsinsanewinforfox.jpg

I find it odd that there aren't more networks trying to compete in this space. Even though the country is clearly more Conservative and Right wing than it has been in a long time, the media is still very left wing, some, in the case of MSNBC, I would say are often spewing alt-left ideology.

So what gives? Why no real competition for conservative viewers?

Last edited:
That’s a very interesting question. Why doesn’t Fox News have any competition for the conservative audience? My guess- Fox is too blatantly Right, just like MSNBC is too blankly left.

I am not the biggest fan of the network, but I will admit that I love Greg Gutfield. I love the looks that he gets on his face. :D :D :D

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Look a that chart. Absolute dominance. View attachment 222382

I find it odd that there aren't more networks trying to compete in this space. Even though the country is clearly more Conservative and Right wing than it has been in a long time, the media is still very left wing, some, in the case of MSNBC, I would say are often spewing alt-left ideology.

Most efficient propaganda delivery system in history.

Conservative viewers can only retain one source of propaganda.

Conservative viewers can only retain one source of propaganda.
After decades of conservative elites convincing their base of inbreds that everything other than their handful of preferred media sources are a vast liberal conspiracy, they can manipulate their flock to a degree that Goebbels could only have dreamed of.

The owners of these stations and the money shoved into the reporter who were taught to think in school make most of the diff,, You do know that there are Foundation Schools supported by the Progressive who train and brainwash the reporters. Fox just tries to keep a stable of both left and right wingers so you can hear and see what is happening. Its all up to the viewer.
upload_2018-10-13_13-15-17.jpeg

The owners of these stations and the money shoved into the reporter who were taught to think in school make most of the diff,, You do know that there are Foundation Schools supported by the Progressive who train and brainwash the reporters. Fox just tries to keep a stable of both left and right wingers so you can hear and see what is happening. Its all up to the viewer.View attachment 222430

Interesting that lashing out is most used to describe him. I wonder if they use the same adjective to describe what the alt-left mob have been doing when they confront politicians, or corner them in elevators, restaurants. Or when ANTIFA attacks the GOP in New York.

I'm guessing they prefer to use "peaceful protest" rather than what it rally represents.

I think conservatives and independents are more interested in news than liberals and progressives. Therefore, FoxNews has a larger viewing base.

So does this mean Fox is main stream media?

You know, that's an interesting question.
MSM seems to refer to the alphabet networks on live TV - ABC, CBS, and NBC and the usual newspapers and magazines.

However, since cable and direct TV, it seems far more viewers watch those channels. And paper periodicals are clearly losing their popularity with more people getting their news from online sources.

So, just what is the Main Street media?

I think conservatives and independents are more interested in news than liberals and progressives. Therefore, FoxNews has a larger viewing base.
Fox News has total command and control of the conservative voter base while the rest of the media has to split the remaining majority of the country. Thus Fox gets to be a little bit ahead of #2.

Good job by Fox News. I don't watch cable news but can appreciate a job well done. Sort of like basketball and hockey which I don't watch. I occasionally look at the standings for a feel of who's up and who's down.

Forum List

Back