Just a reminder folks...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
In November we are voting for President and Vice President of the United States of America. For all intents and purposes, the leader of the free world and the person a heartbeat away from this post. We ARE NOT voting for Homecoming Queen and Crypt Keeper. :eusa_whistle:

In November we are voting for President and Vice President of the United States of America. For all intents and purposes, the leader of the free world and the person a heartbeat away from this post. We ARE NOT voting for Homecoming Queen and Crypt Keeper. :eusa_whistle:

If we were, they would win hands down.

McCain is out of it and has abandoned every principle he ever had to be president. He even abandoned the country when he nominated the mayor from nowhere.

By the way Mani, I think that's an insult to the Crypt Keeper.

Least the Crypt Keeper could be witty, funny, and made some actual sense.

:rofl:

• Banned
Said Sarah Palin upon reading this thread: "The crypt keeper is ok, but I prefer the jumble!"

And wouldn't Palin be the crypt keeper and McCain the contents of the crypt? I could be wrong, I haven't watched that show lately.

I wish it were true but republican partisans vote church and greed, a toxic combination that brought us Bush Jr.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

letter to america
A letter to America: You Cannot be Serious | CommonDreams.org

The Republicans have almost destroyed America.

One more election should do it.

Forum List

Back