Just a question.

Those 'Muslim Suicide Monkeys' are obviously too clever for the US.
They're onto a great scam.

Shouldn't you be in mosque for the 50th time today, slave of allah?

Ever ask yourself why you inspire others to strap on bombs and blow themselves up?
Lighten up. We are All Human Beings first and foremost. Created and purposed by God. Whether Someone is right or wrong, what Purpose is served by antagonizing them? Can you show me in Scripture where it is okay to abandon civility and cause hurt to another of Gods Children, to make you feel better about who you are? Why not instead search Scripture for clarity of Purpose and healing? Why antagonize? To what end? Can't you see how ineffective it is? Ezekiel Chapter 18. Jeremiah Chapter 23.

i'm all for civility. but do you really think that being civil to terrorist supporters begets civility? they lob missiles and blow up babies no matter what. they're not incited or inspired by incivility. in fact, i'd go so far as to say that terrorists find fair play and civility to be signs of weakness.

Worry more about your failed life, less about Israel, loser. $30 billion in US foreign aid goes to the Muslim suicide monkeys including $4 billion to Pakistan that protected bin Laden.

The only money Israel receives from the US is the massive venture capital invested in Israel's economy.

Israel Venture Capital: The Silicon Valley of the East

Those 'Muslim Suicide Monkeys' are obviously too clever for the US.
They're onto a great scam.

Link?

Ever ask yourself why you inspire others to strap on bombs and blow themselves up?
Lighten up. We are All Human Beings first and foremost. Created and purposed by God. Whether Someone is right or wrong, what Purpose is served by antagonizing them? Can you show me in Scripture where it is okay to abandon civility and cause hurt to another of Gods Children, to make you feel better about who you are? Why not instead search Scripture for clarity of Purpose and healing? Why antagonize? To what end? Can't you see how ineffective it is? Ezekiel Chapter 18. Jeremiah Chapter 23.

i'm all for civility. but do you really think that being civil to terrorist supporters begets civility? they lob missiles and blow up babies no matter what. they're not incited or inspired by incivility. in fact, i'd go so far as to say that terrorists find fair play and civility to be signs of weakness.

What, like the Irgun or Lehi?

I always liked this quote - apparently by Teddy;
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
Speak softly and carry a big stick

I always liked this quote - apparently by Teddy;
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far."
Speak softly and carry a big stick

i've always liked teddy. but he was a really awful hunter.

Why is it okay for an American citizen to also identify as a patriotic Israeli, but if a Pakistani American were to do the same, it would be considered unpatriotic?

When Pakistan apologizes for having protected bin Laden while taking billions of American money and becomes a democracy, it might be less unpatriotic.

OBL is considered a freedom fighter hero to muslims, so that's like saying those patriotic Israeli-Americans support all the terrorists who founded Israel and who continue their terrorism today.
Depends where you're looking from.

Please link the news stories where Israeli citizens partied in the street over muslims shot in their beds by Israeli terrorists. Please link where a rabbi took a bound man, had 4 other grown men hold him, while he sawed off the bound man's head, the whole time chanting: this is for the Lord. Please link where Israeli townspeople saw a dead muslim, and went to the body and ripped out their inards and dipped their hands in the blood, as a sign of pride in "terrorist" acts. If you will not do this, you cannot backup your claim.

Oh wait...what's this?
The USAID Program: The United States, acting through USAID, will provide $360,000,000 ESF in FY 2005 to Israel as a cash transfer. These funds will be used by Israel to repay debt to the U.S., including re-financed Foreign Military Sales debt, and to purchase goods and services from the United States.
USAID: Israel

Bogus information, loser. Israel receives only military hardware, not monetary aid.

Worry more about your failed life, less about Israel, loser.

Intel Builds Largest Manufacturing Plant Outside Of US In Israel to Manufacture Most Advanced Microprocessors in the World
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dbvSsUqKI]INTEL IN ISRAEL - YouTube[/ame]

You're seriously contesting Israel's greatest benefactor? I always knew you were hasbarat troll.

Good to see Israel recycling the US aid money...hey, does that mean that technically the US are buying their own goods?!

yup

Read, learn, chat room post reader

Warren Buffett

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Bill Gates...

How Israel Saved Intel
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

Microsoft CEO: Microsoft Almost As Israeli As American
Microsoft CEO, in Herzliya: Our company almost as Israeli as American - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Wharton School of Business...

Massachussets Institute of Technology [MIT]...
As a world leader in science and technology, Israel excels in such areas as genetics, medicine, agriculture, computer sciences, electronics, optics, and engineering. Scientists at Israeli universities such as Bar Ilan University, Ben Gurion University, Haifa University, Hebrew University, The Technion--Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv University and the Weizmann Institute of Science are pioneers in areas such as stem cell-based tissue engineering, nanotechnology, high-resolution electron microscopy, and solar energy. Israeli companies have developed such diverse products as the first anti-virus package, technologies that allow you to leave voice mail on mobile phones, and stents that save lives by keeping the arteries to the heart open.
MISTI MIT-Israel

Wall Street Journal
There are more new innovative ideas coming out of Israel than there are out in Silicon Valley right now. And it doesn't slow during economic downturns." The authors of "Start-Up Nation," Dan Senor and Saul Singer, are quoting an executive at British Telecom, but they could just as easily be quoting an executive at Intel, which last year opened a $3.5 billion factory in Kiryat Gat, an hour south of Tel Aviv, to make sophisticated 45-nanometer chips; or Warren Buffett, who in 2006 paid $4 billion for four-fifths of an Israeli firm that makes high-tech cutting tools for cars and planes; or John Chambers, Cisco's chief executive, who has bought nine Israeli start-ups; or Steve Ballmer, who calls Microsoft "as much an Israeli company as an American company" because of the importance of its Israeli technologists. "Google, Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, eBay . . . ," says one of eBay's executives. "The best-kept secret is that we all live and die by the work of our Israeli teams."

Compare to muslim nations: we now have a new technique to attack our enemies: light your underwear! Allah akbar!

Oh wait...what's this?

USAID: Israel

Bogus information, loser. Israel receives only military hardware, not monetary aid.

Worry more about your failed life, less about Israel, loser.

Intel Builds Largest Manufacturing Plant Outside Of US In Israel to Manufacture Most Advanced Microprocessors in the World
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9dbvSsUqKI]INTEL IN ISRAEL - YouTube[/ame]

You're seriously contesting Israel's greatest benefactor? I always knew you were hasbarat troll.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, wanker. Your "kingdom" is another islamic shithole

UK Trade and Investment
Israel is a remarkable success story for British exporters. Although the country is about the size of Wales, UK exports to this market have grown steadily. Bilateral trade has consistently been in excess of £2 billion over the last 10 years and should reach £3 billion by 2015

Companies who dismiss Israel as too small without exploring its potential are overlooking a serious market of solid and regular opportunity. Israel can be seen as the land of opportunity especially in all high tech sectors.

Israel

Last edited:

Nothing Justifies Terrorism. I would not even open that door. There are many avenues to defending Principle without abandoning it in the process. Try looking at is as another way to lose the battle against injustice. We are All better than that, if we allow that there are rules that govern behavior. There is no excuse for Terrorism.

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Wow! Is that you, Jillian?

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Wow! Is that you, Jillian?

we've never discussed this issue, have we? ;)

Like the British military that firebombed Dresden, incinerating 25,000 German men, women and children.

Terrorist wanker

Like the British military that firebombed Dresden, incinerating 25,000 German men, women and children.

Terrorist wanker

I was right.

Terrorist wanker

Why are you trashing your Allies again?

Forum List

Back