Just a question for political curiosity. Who do you WANT to win the fight? Pacman or Mayweather.

Who do you want to win the fight? Pacman or Mayweather?

• Mayweather

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pacman

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
Just curious to see this poll turns out.

I had to Google what you were talking about. Before I answer, are either of them gay?

No. However one of them is a very good person, and other has a lengthy rap sheet of beating women.

Of course, one is black and the other is not.

Yet, I see many "fans" of the one that has the lengthy rap sheet. Most of the fans of the wife/woman beating thug, are of course black.

BTW, Pacman is not black.

The question is how anyone could possibly WANT Mayweather to win the fight. Like Stephen A Smith who works for ESPN and a notorious democrat supporter. Oh, did I mention he is black too?

I am wondering why someone like Stephen A Smith WANTS Mayweather to win.

Any guesses?
Wow, you really seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding "the Blacks". Seek help!

I do hope that Pacquiao scores a KO on Mayweather after kicking his ass for 11 rounds. Pacquiao is a good guy and Mayweather seems like an asshole. Both are talented but I will go with the Southpaw who actually fights.

No, I am obsessed with pointing out hypocrisy and society's double standards.

Is it me, or did society just seem to want to crucify Ray Rice? Yet, the same networks who crushed Ray Rice who did not have any priors and was publicly forgiven by the fiance, destroyed?

Does not seem to matter one bit with Mayweather, whose rap sheet is what 10 times worse?

I am not saying who one thinks will win it. I personally think Mayweahter will win it. That is different from who we want to see win it.

Like the people who voted for obama, there is only one reason why most blacks want to see this woman beating criminal thug beat Pacman. Still waiting for the answer to my questions that I have been asking for 7 years now. What were the reasons other than obama being black and a democrat did 90% of blacks vote for obama.

What were the vast accomplishments? Considering we know more about John Adams education than obama's, it is a rather poignant question.

It happens to be the very reason you seem to be accusing me of. It is not me that is overly obsessed with the color of skin. No, it is me pointing out who actually is obsessed with it.

I had to Google what you were talking about. Before I answer, are either of them gay?

No. However one of them is a very good person, and other has a lengthy rap sheet of beating women.

Yet, I see many "fans" of the one that has the lengthy rap sheet. Most of the fans of the wife/woman beating thug, are of course black.

The question is how anyone could possibly WANT Mayweather to win the fight. Like Stephen A Smith who works for ESPN and a notorious democrat supporter. Oh, did I mention he is black too?

Any guesses?
Wow, you really seem to have a chip on your shoulder regarding "the Blacks". Seek help!

I do hope that Pacquiao scores a KO on Mayweather after kicking his ass for 11 rounds. Pacquiao is a good guy and Mayweather seems like an asshole. Both are talented but I will go with the Southpaw who actually fights.

Is it me, or did society just seem to want to crucify Ray Rice? Yet, the same networks who crushed Ray Rice who did not have any priors and was publicly forgiven by the fiance, destroyed?

Does not seem to matter one bit with Mayweather, whose rap sheet is what 10 times worse?

I am not saying who one thinks will win it. I personally think Mayweahter will win it. That is different from who we want to see win it.

Like the people who voted for obama, there is only one reason why most blacks want to see this woman beating criminal thug beat Pacman. Still waiting for the answer to my questions that I have been asking for 7 years now. What were the reasons other than obama being black and a democrat did 90% of blacks vote for obama.

What were the vast accomplishments? Considering we know more about John Adams education than obama's, it is a rather poignant question.

It happens to be the very reason you seem to be accusing me of. It is not me that is overly obsessed with the color of skin. No, it is me pointing out who actually is obsessed with it.

I think that Mayweather is an asshole, I want Pacqiaou to win.

Were "the Blacks" voting for Republicans in large numbers and suddenly switched parties to vote for Obama because of his race? :lol:
Never mind the fact that Kerry had 88% of the Black vote in 2004, wow that went up a whole 2 percentage points! OMG! :lol:

Any guesses?

Were "the Blacks" voting for Republicans in large numbers and suddenly switched parties to vote for Obama because of his race? :lol:
Never mind the fact that Kerry had 88% of the Black vote in 2004, wow that went up a whole 2 percentage points! OMG! :lol:

Yeah, we know how the democrats get the black vote. The democrat party has been playing like the 3 dollar banjos.

Read my signature.

Fucking hilarious how simple and easy the left wing voting base is to convince that the democrats actually care.

I wanna see Pacman win it, though I expect Mayweather to take it by decision. Nothing to do with race or poitics, per say, I just find Manny's style more fun to watch than damn near anything, period. Most exciting athlete in sports for the last 7 years, hands down. His speed moving in and out of other fighters' superior range, plus his ability to accurately land like, 4-6 -consecutive- -POWER- punches on the world's best boxers literally gives me goose bumps.

I actually generally agree with the MMA fans on this thread, I find MMA to be the more compelling sport. That said, I've yet to see a UFC fighter who I enjoy watching as much as I enjoy watching Pacman in the ring. Randy Couture was close, but no cigar. Same with GSP, some of Anderson Silva's fights (muay thai clinched the belt right off Rich Franklin, spectacular!). Still nothing like a Pacquiao fight. Oh! Oregon Ducks football when Chip Kelly was at the helm, some of those games were -almost- as exciting as a Pacman fight, but still not quite at the same level. I really hope he takes it.

Any guesses?

Yeah, we know how the democrats get the black vote. The democrat party has been playing like the 3 dollar banjos.

Read my signature.

Fucking hilarious how simple and easy the left wing voting base is to convince that the democrats actually care.
That's obvious; Black people have more representation in the Democratic party. They aren't "playing them" at all, what does your party propose besides insults and inaccurate blanket generalizations? Were the conservatives for or against the Civil Rights movement (see William F. Buckley, George Wallace and his rant against the media and Liberals.)?

Even the most ignorant Black person is smart enough to have a trepidation to vote for a party that is infested with people that have your mindset. :lol:

Boxing is ancient history. MMA is the real man's fighting.
Nonsense

You sissys just want an excuse to kick like girls

I wanna see Pacman win it, though I expect Mayweather to take it by decision. Nothing to do with race or poitics, per say, I just find Manny's style more fun to watch than damn near anything, period. Most exciting athlete in sports for the last 7 years, hands down. His speed moving in and out of other fighters' superior range, plus his ability to accurately land like, 4-6 -consecutive- -POWER- punches on the world's best boxers literally gives me goose bumps.

I actually generally agree with the MMA fans on this thread, I find MMA to be the more compelling sport. That said, I've yet to see a UFC fighter who I enjoy watching as much as I enjoy watching Pacman in the ring. Randy Couture was close, but no cigar. Same with GSP, some of Anderson Silva's fights (muay thai clinched the belt right off Rich Franklin, spectacular!). Still nothing like a Pacquiao fight. Oh! Oregon Ducks football when Chip Kelly was at the helm, some of those games were -almost- as exciting as a Pacman fight, but still not quite at the same level. I really hope he takes it.
GSP is one of my favorite fighters. I like a style similar to Vitor Belfort.

Any guesses?

Different sports and different standards. The real difference is money – MMA does not hold a candle at all to football. Not even in the same ballpark (or stadium).
The sheer size of football brings it much more in the limelight and it is far more controlled than MMA will ever be. That is not hypocrisy per say but the realities of a major sport against something that is not near the same size.

Forum List

Back